JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was fortunate enough to enjoy a sunny drive South of Springfield. Needed a break. This billboard is prominently displayed on the store front. Not located in a town, just a rural store from a bygone era. Really wish I'd marked the exit.

KIMG0565.JPG

Last Edited:
By posting this in hopes to influence others, the author will likely persuade at least some to follow this doctrine resulting in him being more common than he wanted.

Was fortunate enough to enjoy a sunny drive South of Springfield. Needed a break. This billboard is prominently displayed on the store front. Not located in a town, just a rural store from a bygone era. Really wish I'd marked the exit.

View attachment 1470459
I think that legacy is gasping it's last- it's been going down hill since JFK, with a few level spots during Reagan and Trump admins. The re-election of Biden or a similar WEF/NWO flunky should about do it.
It breaks my heart to think it, but the days of the Republic are numbered and we're slipping into a leftist government of "national salvation"- and suspension of the US Constitution.

By posting this in hopes to influence others, the author will likely persuade at least some to follow this doctrine resulting in him being more common than he wanted.

In the context of the OP, I'll take being "common" amongst a company of fellow "uncommon citizens" over being counted amongst the rest of the lemmings rushing headlong to their destruction.

I never stop to read those because that's where you get shanked.
Seems like you've resided in large population areas where what you said is true. Country folk are more apt to eye you warily. If you have manners and don't come across with judgmental attitude somebody might offer you a beer.

Seems like you've resided in large population areas where what you said is true. Country folk are more apt to eye you warily. If you have manners and don't come across with judgmental attitude somebody might offer you a beer.
^^I can attest this is true as I lived in a small country town for six years when I was first married. They eyed me warily for a while but ultimately most came around and I found them to be honest people. There were a few that were unhinged, but you could see that from a mile off. There was no guile or deception.

FWIW looks like an M1917 Enfield. Likely that sign has been there a long time.

In the context of the OP, I'll take being "common" amongst a company of fellow "uncommon citizens" over being counted amongst the rest of the lemmings rushing headlong to their destruction.
That they are. The crazy thing is they see their plan is not working and they keep doubling down.

Last Edited:
^^I can attest this is true as I lived in a small country town for six years when I was first married. They eyed me warily for a while but ultimately most came around and I found them to be honest people. There were a few that were unhinged, but you could see that from a mile off. There was no guile or deception.

FWIW looks like an M1917 Enfield. Likely that sign has been there a long time.

That they are. The crazy thing is they see their plan is not working and they keep doubling down.
Funny observation as I own M1917. Acquired as a surplus weapon back in the 1950's when I was a lad. Still original. Paid $17 and change, learned all about cosmoline. Taken deer and antelope with trusty "06".

You know, Groucho Marx had a saying, "I don't know that I'd ever want to belong to an organization that would have me as a member." Yes, it is terribly self deprecating, but it gives me a chuckle...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews