JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It could be fun to switch user names just to screw with some that don't notice the change.

It took me a while to find @Quartermaster after he switched his. Caught me off guard, I was trying to find one of his posts and it was like he vanished.

It could be fun to switch user names just to screw with some that don't notice the change.

It took me a while to find @Quartermaster after he switched his. Caught me off guard, I was trying to find one of his posts and it was like he vanished.
Hmm, So if I put myself on my ignore list would I vanish too? It would be like "crossing the streams".

Same. That's why I made this thread.

I don't know, I never knew your actual name until recently. I've just always known you as @Kruejl

I likely am pronouncing it wrong when I say it though.

I couldn't ever change mine. Too many know me through Trash No Land as simply "Reno"

I like it.
It's sinister yet fun.
Mean but not mean spirited.
Scary, but more like Boo! scary rather than axe murderer scary.
Only 29 Calories.

:cool:

And oh yeah, @Stomper, Dennie Friggin' Terrio? Oh man, I love the way your mind works. :D

Been kicking the idea around for a couple of years now. The username I have now is just a mash up of my real name, and isn't one that can be easily pronounced. Most say "crew-jul" while I always read it as "crew-jay-el".

Anyway, I've talked to Joe about it and it looks like the change will come early next week (I think).

Sooooo.......

Kruejl will become....

Kruel J

Just wanted to toss this out there before it happens.

Who are you....:s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews