JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Been kicking the idea around for a couple of years now. The username I have now is just a mash up of my real name, and isn't one that can be easily pronounced. Most say "crew-jul" while I always read it as "crew-jay-el".

Anyway, I've talked to Joe about it and it looks like the change will come early next week (I think).

Sooooo.......

Kruejl will become....

Kruel J

Just wanted to toss this out there before it happens.

So you're swapping the l and the J, and adding a space?

My world has been rocked. Nothing makes sense anymore:s0002:

Kruel-EO, Kruelio, Kru-Leo, Woo Tang Krue, KrueDat, KuelKruelJaybird, JKrue, NoKrueForOldMen, KruelAndUnusual, KruelGlock, JManKruel, KruelKid, KrampusKrue

I've thought about changing my username to:
"Thor.........King of the Universe, Lover of Women and a Friend to Puppies Everywhere"
but it was too long to fit in the required space. Well, that and no one cared. I am so abused.

How come no one has come up with:

GlocKruel j

Accck, can't believe I just typed that........ *cough*glock*cough*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

Didn't read the whole thing, so my apologies if the idea has been posted, but...

Auction off the right to choose your new user name. The winner donates the bid to NWFA. You assume whatever name the buyer wants. You have to keep the name for a year until you can change it.

I'm in for $20

P

Didn't read the whole thing, so my apologies if the idea has been posted, but...

Auction off the right to choose your new user name. The winner donates the bid to NWFA. You assume whatever name the buyer wants. You have to keep the name for a year until you can change it.

I'm in for $20

P

I'm too much of a chicken for that. Kinda like the dude that bet his buddy and lost. The "loser" had to get breast augmentation. Nope.

Brian Zembic - Wikipedia

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews