JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I did not expect this many posts.... I guess I have opened a can of worms!!! All of my concerns have been met by the Mod's here. Well all but one, and I did get a PM from Joey Link, and Physics Guy, so I'm happy now. I just did not see this thread going this far...

Now, just imagine being a mod and dealing with the whiners via the warning/infraction system! :eek:

If nothing else this thread has served to illuminate the fact that other systems HAVE been tried here and the current system has been found to work out the best for 97.32% of the forum membership.

If the sharks/whiners are REALLY that upset at not being able to bump every 5 seconds there IS an answer... PAY to become a Supporting Vendor and they can have their very own bump-rule-free section!!

But then again, they'd find something to whine about with that too I'm sure.

P.S. Glad to hear that you've gotten the answers you needed Ian...

P.P.S. Jaybo... you're FIRED!! :D

Iansstud I received your trust document it is a good one! I am now in search of a good place to host it so we can link to a download without having to sign up.

If anyone knows of a good host site please speak up as I am now in search of one! It's a 45.5k Doc file and it scans clean.

anyone thought of converting it to a PDF file, likely to be smaller and thus under the max for files hosted here. Just a thought..... converting to a PDF is easy... if no one else here can do it, send it along to me as an attachment, I'll open it, convert to PDF, and return it.... IF it is then small enough to work. Most times, they end up being less than a quarter the size of a .doc. Then it can be here.... easy peasy maybe.

anyone thought of converting it to a PDF file, likely to be smaller and thus under the max for files hosted here. Just a thought..... converting to a PDF is easy... if no one else here can do it, send it along to me as an attachment, I'll open it, convert to PDF, and return it.... IF it is then small enough to work. Most times, they end up being less than a quarter the size of a .doc. Then it can be here.... easy peasy maybe.

Here is a link to it Tionico.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18970

I like the rules the way they work. No reason to have an ad bumbed up all the time. There are to many postings in the classifieds for that. I always look probably 5 pages into the classified ads as you can see they are pretty recent postings. If you only looked at the first page you'll only see new posts from approximately the night before. I always look at least 5 days back in adds to see if there is a deal someone else missed that I can't really afford, but will buy anyways...

Beat me to it. :D

The nice thing about it being a doc file is that it is editable for your own individual information. PDF's can be made editable but it's far easier to just have the source document. :s0155:

I like the rules the way they work. No reason to have an ad bumbed up all the time. There are to many postings in the classifieds for that. I always look probably 5 pages into the classified ads as you can see they are pretty recent postings. If you only looked at the first page you'll only see new posts from approximately the night before. I always look at least 5 days back in adds to see if there is a deal someone else missed that I can't really afford, but will buy anyways...

+1, I list things quite often and have never had an issue. This is a great site and it's nice that's local.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top