JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"They were hanging out late last Tuesday when members had to scramble for cover. Four people were injured when a gunman leaned out of a passing SUV and sprayed the area with what sounded like an automatic weapon—a theory confirmed by witness testimonies and the ShotSpotter. They were hanging out late last Tuesday when members had to scramble for cover. Four people were injured when a gunman leaned out of a passing SUV and sprayed the area with what sounded like an automatic weapon—a theory confirmed by witness testimonies and the ShotSpotter.The incident last Tuesday extended a string of shootings involving ordinary handguns and rifles that were modified into fully automatic weapons capable of firing up to 1,200 rounds per minute. The conversion process involves illegal devices commonly referred to as "Glock switches" or "auto-sears," which are readily available to buy on the internet or can be made on 3-D printers. The conversion process involves illegal devices commonly referred to as "Glock switches" or "auto-sears," which are readily available to buy on the internet or can be made on 3-D printers."

Let's see what "Scares" are included in the article:
1,200 rounds per minute. (32 rnd mag = .02 seconds / 100 rnd= .08 seconds - i'll bet that sounds like one)
made on 3-D printers.
eadily available..internet
extended magazines
"ghost guns," which can be assembled at home from parts bought on the internet — making them untraceable.
China

Defunded Police? Why yes they did.

Last Edited:
But...according the snowflakes, laws are just prejudices in disguise and a symbol of oppression by the patriarchy...

While they literally write laws that say following laws is against the law.

Where are they getting all the ammo for this high rate of fire?

I like how they start the article with "They were hanging out late last Tuesday when members had to scramble for cover."

Members, as in gang members just hanging out all cool like and the rival gang bangers do a drive by shooting with full auto Glocks.

Last Edited:
Time to ban "Scrubs" hanging out the passenger side of her best friends ride, trying to get a bead on me.

scrub.jpg

I know, lets spend MILLIONS and legislate more laws that do absolutely nothing to stop criminals from committing crimes! Yea, that will fix it THIS time, like the 20K+ gun laws before it did!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top