JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is Boston now part of Iraq or Afghanistan? Where is their warrent or did they get one for the whole town. I hope the ACLU has a field day with this, class action suit for every resident. (and I hate Class acton lawsuits...even more than I hate lawyers...)

Just think... All that caused by only two dudes "on a mission", and before that one dude in LA "on a mission" brought one of the largest paramilitaries (LAPD) to a screeching halt for days. Now you multiply that by 100 dudes "on a mission" scattered accross the country cutting loose within a day or three of each other...BUT...there are thousands of dudes standing by... waiting.

Just think... All that caused by only two dudes "on a mission", and before that one dude in LA "on a mission" brought one of the largest paramilitaries (LAPD) to a screeching halt for days. Now you multiply that by 100 dudes "on a mission" scattered accross the country cutting loose within a day or three of each other...BUT...there are hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dudes standing by... waiting.

I think that is likely more accurate. Yeah, there are a bunch of pansy's out there, but I think it would be a cascade effect. Bravery has a habit of "wearing off" on others.

The term I came up with in Boston was "Marshal Law". The concept of Habius Corpus was suspended. No due process, no warrants. If someone resists, they must have something to hide. The ultimate insult is the calling of the whole thing a civil matter. Just like the Fort Hood shooting. The Fort Hood shooter had clear ties to al-Qaida, and the wounded are refused war-action benefits so Obama can say he protected the American public from terrorist actions. Now the Boston bomber is being arraigned in civil court.

saying he doesnt deserve a fair trial is just as bad as saying you dont need a gun for personal defense. he does still have rights, he is an american citizen regardless of what he has done. im getting pretty sick of hearing and reading about people who feel he shouldnt be given a trial in a civilian court. the thing about those who want to cause fear and panic... they want you to live with fear and panic. doing things like this only fulfills their goals and erodes our rights.

out of all this, the worst criminals are the police who forced families out of their homes, the police who did not allow people out of their homes, the police who enforced the curfew and those who gave such orders. the fact that this guy is even talking to police shows that he has not been informed of his rights, nor has he been provided legal counsel. everyone has already deemed him guilty and he hasnt even seen a court room yet.

civil rights are being slaughtered in mass and no one in power will ever say a word about it. american news media are the only outlets celebrating what happened, while the rest of the world reports it for what it really is.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top