JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL @ 1:11. "Rescue a family" by ordering them out at gunpoint. Did the reporters get fed that piece of newspeak from the state or did they come up with it themselves?

So much for the searches and hunker-down order being voluntary. As always, everything the state says is a lie.

I wonder what wouldve happened, as a law abiding citizen, if someone were to have told them to get bubblegumed unless they had a warrant.

At 4:45 in the video, what in the heck does the guy in the green shirt got to do with looking for the suspect. I mean come on people. Letting the cops go threw your home and your stuff just because they want too? That is bull crap. I would be suing if I was in that area and an illegal search happened to me and my family.

I sure as heck would have told them No, with out a search warrant you can not come in, and they would have to arrest me and I would be taking them to court if they did!

I wonder what wouldve happened, as a law abiding citizen, if someone were to have told them to get bubblegumed unless they had a warrant.

Two possibilities:

1. They leave, but then they would be targeted for future punishment for daring to defy the Total State.
2. Arrest and jail everyone in the house for "disorderly conduct" or "impeding an investigation of national security".

The mafia state tolerates no dissent.

Now I can agree with an active pursuit. I would actually let the cops in if the cops believed that the bad guy was actually there in my basement, attic or garage.

But what I saw them doing is pure bull crap and should not be tolerated by The American People!!!

The hysteria over Boston makes me ill. It was clearly a terrorist attack. (i.e. an act designed to produce fear in the part of a civilian populace, targeted at non-combatants.)

But we're talking 3 dead and something like 12 maimed. That's bad. It's terrible. But national hysteria over it is Fing ridiculous. As for the cops, Well I'm not at all surprised having lived in the PRM (People's Republik of Massachusetts) for 8 years.

That entire population is, for the most part, scared sheep. They have allowed themselves to become disarmed, allowed for corruption on a level that has to be seen to be believed and allowed for police that are utterly unaccountable and thug-like.

when I see rants on 4th amendment in Mass, I'm forced to add, "Yes, along with the first, 2nd, 5th,..." This craphole left America a long time ago. It's now a third-world nightmare of public corruption and robbery of the citizenry, like any other Banana Republic.

You mean the DHS, DOD, ATF, FBI, CIA, and Wall Street?
No, I am not that cynical. The Alphabet Soup Agencies surely think they are trying to do their jobs, "joy" or "no joy". Infringement of civil our civil liberties (which radical muslims secretly covet and envy, but disguise as religious zeal) is one of their goals.

As a matter of fact, I'm finishing Chris Kyle's book now, and he describes these exact procedures in detail. The militarization of the civilian police force is complete.

Keith

When tyranny arrives it is to the sound of cheering. I fail to see any difference between Bostonians now and Austrians after the Anschluss.

Stay strong! LOL!

They've been doing this stuff to Iraqi and Afghani families for years. Where have you outraged people been?

Keith

Here is what I said in another thread...http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ge...ecutive-actions-time-stock-up.html#post869532

"Yep, it seems that the new American citizen thinks ts OK for Our government to kill any men, women and children anywhere around the world as long as it isn't American Citizens."

Just trade "disregard their civil liberties" for killing.

You mean the DHS, DOD, ATF, FBI, CIA, and Wall Street?

I am not totally sure that their intentions are evil, but I do believe that sense they are the government and have the law behind them they probably think they should be able to do what they want to us American citizens and to hell with the our freedoms and Constitutional rights.

tyranny1.jpg

tyranny1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews