JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Backfilling open position due to retirement. Night shift, $26 - $46/hr depending on experience. Plus 15% shift differential.
Will consider any combination of experience in electrical, mechanical, HVAC, controls, power generation, chilled water systems, etc.
Full benefits: medical, dental, 401k w/4% match and a separate pension plan, life insurance, AD&D, tuition reimbursement, etc. located in Gresham. Must be able to pass background check / no felonies. Message if interested.

Last Edited:
Sounds like a good job for someone. I worked that compressed shift for many years back in the day. Good money and plenty of time off, hard to beat that.

I put in my time on night shift too, but that's a young man's game; I wouldn't do it anymore. I love my 4-10's and three-day weekends now.

Yes, there are quite a few advantages of that compressed work week schedule. I definitely enjoyed it when I was on shift and have missed it ever since I made the mistake of going into management.
Lol yes I know what you mean about the Night Shift thing. I did great on it for several years as a younger man, but it really knocked the wind out of my sails these days when I am in their late for projects, testing, etc.… But very glad for the great crew we have that keeps us on track.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews