JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never seen so many Pro-2A Patriots willing, ready and already have in some cases to engrave, take pictures, store semen/urine/stool samples and the like.

Christ almighty the antis pass a bill and people jump even higher than required. Why?????
I think post Covid, most are just not 100% on how things will go down. We watched for 3 years now, things happened that I'd never imagined would happen.

Not trying to say it's right, just that I get it.

I still see neighbors leave all there groceries and external clothing at the door to come back, I'm assuming from showering maybe, to clean and sanitize it all before it goes inside.

I know neighbors that haven't left the house in years. Everything gets delivered to their door.

People are losing it out there!

I think post Covid, most are just not 100% on how things will go down. We watched for 3 years now, things happened that I'd never imagined would happen.

Not trying to say it's right, just that I get it.

I still see neighbors leave all there groceries and external clothing at the door to come back, I'm assuming from showering maybe, to clean and sanitize it all before it goes inside.

I know neighbors that haven't left the house in years. Everything gets delivered to their door.

People are losing it out there!
I wonder if the same people that lined up for the clot shot are out buying engravers and taking photos of everything they own.

It is so hard to type when both hands are clutching the pearls...
Pearl clutching.jpeg

I wonder if the same people that lined up for the clot shot are out buying engravers and taking photos of everything they own.
Was at the dentist the other day, Kaiser, and there was a line that wrapped around the whole first floor. I didn't know what was going on so I asked. It was the line for the latest booster shot.

Was at the dentist the other day, Kaiser, and there was a line that wrapped around the whole first floor. I didn't know what was going on so I asked. It was the line for the latest booster shot.
Sheep.jpg

Nah - I just like to argue. :D
:s0023:

Me personally?

Nothing.

Just saying, that it is not a wise idea to mark everything you own, especially an item that the law considers it to be verboten contraband, and especially when it might be used in a situation where you might be arrested.

Plausible deniability is a benefit of items that are difficult to link to your possession.

I see little benefit in making mags (or guns for that matter, or ammo) identifiable in a way that the government can link them back to you.
How would one have "plausible deniability" with DNA evidence? You're marking mags one way or the other.

Barber? I just shave my head once a quarter. I have so little hair a barber is a waste of money
I was originally gonna just list the barber... but then I said to myself, "Self, whaddaya think The Heretic looks like?" 🤔

So I went back and edited in the doctor (since you're always tellin' us about your health issues) and the dentist (since who doesn't see a dentist?), and left the barber in just for giggles, since I figured you're bald, or pretty close to it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads