JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Where do you carry it at?

• Ankle

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • SMOB

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Pocket

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
I'm familiar with the color spectrum but that makes even less sense to me now. :s0092:
  1. Condition Black: You are in a blind state of panic where you are unable to react to the situation because you have developed neither the inner tools nor the outer skills with which to react. (e.g.: It happens, you had no raised awareness it was coming, are unprepared, unaware, untrained, and under their control and influence.)
B1E674A3-7D9A-48C8-8E08-3D231C971F98.jpeg

1. Condition Black: You are in a blind state of panic where you are unable to react to the situation because you have developed neither the inner tools nor the outer skills with which to react. (e.g.: It happens, you had no raised awareness it was coming, are unprepared, unaware, untrained, and under their control and influence.)
View attachment 798747

So how does "in the fight" translate to blind panic? I've always considered RED to be "in the fight", but have heard it both ways.

https://sofrep.com/news/the-cooper-... Cooper, Marine Corps,Yellow, Orange, and Red.

So how does "in the fight" translate to blind panic? I've always considered RED to be "in the fight", but have heard it both ways.
The way I was taught in the Marines as well as in all my criminal justice classes you never want to be in black. You fight in red. If you enter black you have lost control.

https://sofrep.com/news/the-cooper-color-code-and-threat-assessment/#:~:text=Col Jeff Cooper, Marine Corps,Yellow, Orange, and Red.
From the article you posted-

Another stage was added later, Black, which has been defined by a complete shut down of the brain due to essentially a system overload via an excessively elevated heart rate or mental stimulus. Basically a person in the Black cannot function in any fashion and would be physically represented by the fetal position.

From the article you posted-

Another stage was added later, Black, which has been defined by a complete shut down of the brain due to essentially a system overload via an excessively elevated heart rate or mental stimulus. Basically a person in the Black cannot function in any fashion and would be physically represented by the fetal position.

Yep, when I was introduced to the concept it was white thru red, I never quite got the need for the black but I get what you're saying.

View attachment 798747
You know what they say..

You mean your not Superman?!?! I thought it was "I'll know what to do when it happens." Crawled up in a ball when SHTF cause you can't plan for that kind of violence. I know people who were dam good in training but then it came pen to paper they went black and could barley function.
Pretty sure you meant "blank". :oops:
I'm familiar with the color spectrum but that makes even less sense to me now. :s0092:

Forget the black, the barley is what will get you! Especially when converted to beer!

View attachment 798747
Try to always be yellow. If the Lord didn't give me the sense to being situationally aware I might not have survived the night of my self defense situation.

It's America, do what you want.
So why the attitude (triggered) towards others because they do not agree with you?

HINT if you dont like or agree with the subject matter of a particular thread kindly MOVE ALONG.

Now back to our regular scheduled topic please, Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top