JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Where do you carry it at?

• Ankle

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • SMOB

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Pocket

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
No I got your joke, my jail purse is exit only.
I just forgot to put a smiley face or lol.:)

When I'm feeling a bit randy, I will wear the Doubletap Defense 45ACP around my neck in a Maxpedition pouch, or on a belt. 2 in the chambers, two in the grip and six on a strip. Practical...meh. Sexy, definitely. Primary, no. I also have the 9mm barrel for it but come on, 45 baby! :s0133:

IMG dd1.jpg IMG_ dd 2.jpg

Ever been hand to hand with some one who knows what he is doing, or a couple of them? I have, and I can tell you, getting dissarmed is not only quite possible, it's also quite easy! I have been on both sides of that, and it's THE reason I carry a BUG! Like most things, it's better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it, and it's no hassle to carry it like I do!

I have tried at one time I think everything they have made for this. Pocket carry has always been what I ended up back at. For a long time I went through a lot of pistols trying to find one that would work, as in not feel like I had a rock in my pocket. NNA .22 was what worked best until Kel-Tec hit with their .32. Ended up with 2 of them and one of their .380's. Still have one of the .32's even though it's no longer used. The Ruger LCPII in .380 won out for now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top