JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My country as I know it, to go away,...

And then I would censor and silence all those that point this out.
That keep this from those that might learn from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I wanted America to fail, I'd have people believe the Supreme Court ruled that corporations are people, instead of just repealing an unconstitutional law written by corrupt politicians.

If I wanted America to fail, I would create a central bank and lend fiat currency to the government and charge interest. Where would the money come from to pay the interest? I dunno...that's your problem.

Remember, the Fed's charter is up for renewal next year.

Since all important politicians and candidates (with the exception of Ron Paul) are banker-owned, as well as 98% of the media people see and hear, the renewal is just a formality.

Disclaimer: I am not an attorney

My understanding is that the U.S. Supreme Court did not rule that corporations are "people", but rather, that they are "Persons".
An advantage of that is that if they are not "Persons", then when you go through the McDonald's drive-through, buy coffee and stupidly burn yourself because you did not expect it to be hot, then you could not sue McDonalds, but you would have to sue the 17-year old person as an individual who sold the coffee to you or the company marketing head, or the CEO or some such Person.
Since a corporation/business is a Person, then you can sue them as an entity.

It was, or is, about First Amendment rights and corporate free speech. Big money in re-election campaigns. Corporations Are People, Too

John McLame, of McLame-Feingold fame, was not happy with the Supremes. He prefers bad law (his) that infringes on the First Amendment. Don't get me wrong, I'm not for corporate money in politics. There is a huge problem, but bad law only makes it worse not better.

The problem I have with this whole issue is that everyone blames only one side of the problem - corporations. I blame only the other side of the equation - politicians. The politicians (lawmakers) make the rules, the corporations play by those rules, and the corporations are the bad guys? I don't think so. The poor innocent politicians, accepting huge wads of cash to keep their jobs by buying votes with give-aways, are the problem.

Rant mode off...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top