JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
pictures of joes diapers or naked pics of hllary clinton..............
6R10AQ-20.jpg

The road to hell is paved, I didn't know that.....Next you'll be telling me that the Stairway to Heaven is really an escalator.
Replying to myself, I thought the road to Hell was a well oiled slip n slide and the stairway to Heaven was more like a Jr. High School rope climb where it might take a try or two to ring the bell.

This doesn't surprise me given Britain.

Not so sure it will make it to the USA. I did not see anything in the vid that suggested it would be "coming to the USA" (assuming that is what you mean by "America" - you do know that America includes Canada and Mexico? Of course you do.).

Now will using the N-word get you banned from the media platform? Almost certainly.

Will it get you ostracized from society? Maybe.

Will it get you fired from your job? Possibly. For some professions or highly visible positions? Very possible.

Arrested? Not very likely. Use it face to face - possible, depending on the locale and the person you are speaking to. I do have problems with those kinds of laws and I see how the SCOTUS lets them stand.
I dunno. They arrested folks on beaches for not wearing masks. They closed churches that refused to stop services during the pandemic (some places). DHS has a whole dept. dealing with misinformation on social media sites. I can't recall the name, they actually changed their name when people started to outcry. Some wanted me arrested for not getting the vax. We know during the last election, WH Admin. were in touch with many social media sites actually requesting posts to be removed. I had a serious following on LI but was banned when I made comments about the Israel War. FB suspended me so many times, I just left 4 years ago. It's a small step from going from persona non grata on a media site and having someone from a three letter agency knocking on your door. Hell, look at ATF doing knock n talks because it shows you bought something they don't like. How do they know? CC and Banks report that info just like they gave data to the feds prio to 1/6. Let's not forget they literally just killed an Airport Exec. in Little Rock. His crime? Selling to many firearms and he didn't have an FFL. They ran a warrant at 7A and he thought someone was breaking in. This guy was no skell, he had a six figure salary at the airport.

All this is common knowledge in conservative circles and can be validated. I recommend everyone become a member of Judicial Watch (they were the ones that broke the HRC private server story)

I dunno. They arrested folks on beaches for not wearing masks. They closed churches that refused to stop services during the pandemic (some places). DHS has a whole dept. dealing with misinformation on social media sites. I can't recall the name, they actually changed their name when people started to outcry. Some wanted me arrested for not getting the vax. We know during the last election, WH Admin. were in touch with many social media sites actually requesting posts to be removed. I had a serious following on LI but was banned when I made comments about the Israel War. FB suspended me so many times, I just left 4 years ago. It's a small step from going from persona non grata on a media site and having someone from a three letter agency knocking on your door. Hell, look at ATF doing knock n talks because it shows you bought something they don't like. How do they know? CC and Banks report that info just like they gave data to the feds prio to 1/6. Let's not forget they literally just killed an Airport Exec. in Little Rock. His crime? Selling to many firearms and he didn't have an FFL. They ran a warrant at 7A and he thought someone was breaking in. This guy was no skell, he had a six figure salary at the airport.

All this is common knowledge in conservative circles and can be validated. I recommend everyone become a member of Judicial Watch (they were the ones that broke the HRC private server story)
Bryan Malinowski was buying copious numbers of firearms to re-sell at gun shows without a license. Many of those sold firearms were later used in crimes. When ATF showed up to execute their search warrant, Malinowski fired at them. His crime was knowingly buying firearms to sell for profit sans license, and he knew he was in big doo-doo. He wasn't a victim, he was stupid.

Bryan Malinowski was buying copious numbers of firearms to re-sell at gun shows without a license. Many of those sold firearms were later used in crimes. When ATF showed up to execute their search warrant, Malinowski fired at them. His crime was knowingly buying firearms to sell for profit sans license, and he knew he was in big doo-doo. He wasn't a victim, he was stupid.
Was he a victim is up for debate, I mean he is dead. That's like saying Ashli Babbitt deserved to be killed because she broke a window. Malinowski doing stupid things is not in question but is that a reason to be killed by Federal Agents for the "horrendous" crime of selling guns without a license. How many arrest warrants or search warrants you been on. I guarantee you they hit the house like that to make an example out of him (and they did). Hey what edict did Biden and the ATF director just come out with?? How many guns sales by private individuals are too many now? Can you explain that to me?

Was he a victim is up for debate, I mean he is dead. That's like saying Ashli Babbitt deserved to be killed because she broke a window. Malinowski doing stupid things is not in question but is that a reason to be killed by Federal Agents for the "horrendous" crime of selling guns without a license. How many arrest warrants or search warrants you been on. I guarantee you they hit the house like that to make an example out of him (and they did). Hey what edict did Biden and the ATF director just come out with?? How many guns sales by private individuals are too many now? Can you explain that to me?
I mean... if you're being told by police to stand down and that lethal force will be used should you continue, you should probably stand down... it doesn't matter what type of barrier you're attempting to cross. When a line is drawn in the sand and it's clear that personal injury or death awaits beyond that line, best to stop. Posthumous Darwin Awards are still Darwin Awards.

To be fair, he was buying to re-sell for profit, not to better a personal collection. He wouldn't have been killed, most likely, had he not opened fire at alphabet agents. His under-the-table sales contributed to several armed crimes, that has been proven. He also sold, for profit, multiple firearms to undercover agents. The warrant was justified, he knew his goose was cooked.

Last Edited:
I mean... if you're being told by police to stand down and that lethal force will be used should you continue, you should probably stand down... it doesn't matter what type of barrier you're attempting to cross. When a line is drawn in the sand and it's clear that personal injury or death awaits beyond that line, best to stop. Posthumous Darwin Awards are still Darwin Awards.

To be fair, he was buying to re-sell for profit, not to better a personal collection. He wouldn't have been killed, most likely, had he not opened fire at alphabet agents. His under-the-table sales contributed to several armed crimes, that has been proven. He also sold, for profit, multiple firearms to undercover agents. The warrant was justified, he knew his goose was cooked.
I am not saying the warrant wasn't justified. I mean a judge signed off on it (we could talk about FISA but that is another topic). I am saying the manner in which they served the warrant was wrong. They could have talked with this guy at office or as he was getting into his car. They chose to break down his door instead. So if someone breaks down your door at 6:30a, are you just gonna stand down? I am not. He wasn't a violent criminal. Eek, he sold multiple guns for profit. Why should I be held responsible if I sell a gun to someone an he commits a crime with it? The only reason is because the federal govt. Craps on your 2A right.
Did he know his goose was cooked? Ignorance of the law is no excuse but I would bet he didn't think ATF was gonna run a no knock warrant simply because he didn't have an FFL. Is that the America you wanna live in? I ran arrest warrants with multiple Fed agencies in my 21 years. SS and the Marshals had their chit together. FBI and ATF were generally assclowns.

I am not saying the warrant wasn't justified. I mean a judge signed off on it (we could talk about FISA but that is another topic). I am saying the manner in which they served the warrant was wrong. They could have talked with this guy at office or as he was getting into his car. They chose to break down his door instead. So if someone breaks down your door at 6:30a, are you just gonna stand down? I am not. He wasn't a violent criminal. Eek, he sold multiple guns for profit. Why should I be held responsible if I sell a gun to someone an he commits a crime with it? The only reason is because the federal govt. Craps on your 2A right.
Did he know his goose was cooked? Ignorance of the law is no excuse but I would bet he didn't think ATF was gonna run a no knock warrant simply because he didn't have an FFL. Is that the America you wanna live in? I ran arrest warrants with multiple Fed agencies in my 21 years. SS and the Marshals had their chit together. FBI and ATF were generally assclowns.
The manner of the warrant's execution was inappropriate and out of proportion, that we can agree. However, the man isn't a martyr.

You're arguing with an admitted troll.

The manner of the warrant's execution was inappropriate and out of proportion, that we can agree. However, the man isn't a martyr.
Ok, now let's go with that. WHY do you think the execution was inappropriate and out of proportion? We are almost there. Also, I never said he was a martyr but I bet his family is quite upset. Again, the "egregious" crime was selling too many guns and he didn't have an FFL. Can we also agree that Brandon and the ATF Director and almost all Democrats do not want YOU, the citizen with no prior felony criminal convictions, to sell even one gun thru a private sale?

This is actually much bigger than just simply posting stupid stuff on social media. The US is now a place where one side controls the conversation, eg, you can no longer say "illegal immigrant"... even though its a truthful fact.

^this is whats happening.
They'll not tell me I can't speak or make reference to legal terms. I'll temper my own speach as I see it and I still frequently use the legal term per U.S. Code.... Ilegal Alien... to each his own 100%.

They'll not tell me I can't speak or make reference to legal terms. I'll temper my own speach as I see it and I still frequently use the legal term per U.S. Code.... Ilegal Alien... to each his own 100%.
Go do that on Instagram, Facebook or YouTube. See what happens. There are even terms you can't use here, although to our credit "illegal alien" is not one of them.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews