JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On the radio comes an advertisement from a local gunstore saying.

If you have any old guns or ammo or even reloading gear then turn them in to us and we will give you $25 dollars in a gift certificate to a local grocery store.

What do you think about that? It's being played over and over.

jj

sounds like this "gun store" is trying to take advantage of the economic downfall by collecting stuff from people to turn around and resell for huge profit.you can bet it will not be an even trade off.

Nice of the guy to help out the widows an orphans ain't it. Maaam would you like me to take that old Colt SAA off your hands and give you a $25 gift certificate. Your family won't mind.

jj

Just heard the add again on 1340 am. I notice it is geared toward women as the add says they will make a donation to the womens prenancy center in your name. Geez

jj

Before I name them I am gonna call the radio station and make sure I have it right. Better be right if I am going to name them.

jj

Don't want anyone to take my word for this so call the strion and ask them. Kloo radio 541-926-8628 and ask them about the add.

jj

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads