JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heads up, rumor has it come October ( 10-6) there might be some other events with a draw the first weekend, so check as things get firmed up.

Sept 30 is a 5th week match, get that on your calendars.

via e-mail:

Match cancellation

The October 6th match is cancelled. We do not have enough SO's to pull it off as many of us will be unable to attend. So the October Halloween match is moved to November 3rd. This will be a fun match and will be based on our "Living Dead" rules. If you're not familiar with it, then stay tuned.

(Sept 30 is still on)

I was checking you guys out this weekend at the TCGC action range. Looks like fun! Sorry I missed the BBQ, but I would like to join in as soon as I get action range certified.

That is not a requirement. The match director "hosts" you in the competition. See Tri-County Defensive Pistol League – IDPA, Portland, Oregon
for more information. You will have to take the "IDPA" class - the morning of your first match. And it kind-a helps if you read the IPDA rule book.

I was checking you guys out this weekend at the TCGC action range. Looks like fun! Sorry I missed the BBQ, but I would like to join in as soon as I get action range certified.
Like Ric said, you don't have to be Action Range certified to join the fun. Hope to see you at the next match!

Last Edited:
Shaun sent out a list of rules, or lack of them. This is not an IDPA match so you can use just about any gun you want, and no cover garment necessary. Should be a lot of fun.

I got done in the dark at about 6pm. Half my squad bailed before the end, however. I blame the slowness on the twinkie reset. (as in the Hostess treats)

You know it was a good party when someone has to goto the hospital -- they took a shotgun to the lip -- and were able to return to the match.

81 registered shooters.

I got done in the dark at about 6pm. Half my squad bailed before the end, however. I blame the slowness on the twinkie reset. (as in the Hostess treats)

You know it was a good party when someone has to goto the hospital -- they took a shotgun to the lip -- and were able to return to the match.

81 registered shooters.

Was it a particular short barreled shotgun with a slug round?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top