JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a great match - weather cooperated. Couple of on-the move stages. Do you practice that?
I won my division. That is first of one competitor. Who hoo, cookie for me;)

Need to practice shooting on the move.

So do I !

I talked with someone whose 2018 is Strong Hand Only (except as required) That is a great challenge to improve.
Think about that - Head Shots?
Off hand ( 2 hand grip)
If every target is down zero, can you move or transition faster?

Well today went swimmingly. </sarcasm>

Plugged 2 different not shoots on the first stage.:oops::oops:

Left blood on the 5th. :mad:

I got the threat on the move, but I had over run my point and the thru and thru plugged the NS --
the other one I think I was a bit low-left (typical problem I have with a single stack)

For the thumb, had to go left around a barrel, plan was to switch to left hand dominant - failed to execute, still had gun in right hand when I squeezed - nice 1.25 gash on the right thumb.

Tomorrow is another shooting day.

ps. There were a large number of new shooters. Which is fantastic.
One guy on my squad had not shot IDPA in over 15 years, and was back. Also great to see.

Last Edited:
Well today went swimmingly. </sarcasm>

Plugged 2 different not shoots on the first stage.:oops::oops:

Left blood on the 5th. :mad:

I got the threat on the move, but I had over run my point and the thru and thru plugged the NS --
the other one I think I was a bit low-left (typical problem I have with a single stack)

For the thumb, had to go left around a barrel, plan was to switch to left hand dominant - failed to execute, still had gun in right hand when I squeezed - nice 1.25 gash on the right thumb.

Tomorrow is another shooting day.

ps. There were a large number of new shooters. Which is fantastic.
One guy on my squad had not shot IDPA in over 15 years, and was back. Also great to see.
Ouch! Heal up quickly!

"There is a new Rulebook 2017.3 along with the new Match Admin Guide and it can be found at idpa.tech"

http: // www. idpa. tech/ <-- I added spaces so it can be read
IDPA Dev Site

If you have not seen that website - take a look around.

If you were there, with our 70+ friends - it was a good match.

Apparently I nic'd 3 different no-shoots. Didn't earn the penalty on any of them! I joked about the movie Speed, apparently I lived it out.

For those of you planning TC is going maintenance this summer.
Expect some disruptions for all your matches. Check the newsletters.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top