JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I will be moving to Mt. Angel, OR middle of next month and I have recently had an interest in practical handgun competition. I took an OFA Class a few weeks ago and I had so much fun that I want to get out there with some other guys and see how I shape up competition-wise. Does anyone know of any IDPA or IPSC matches around this area? I work over there too, so I am in the area all the time, just going to be moving over here next month.

Dundee (teamcroc.com) has their monthly IPSC match every 4th Saturday of each month. Tri-County in Sherwood has their IPSC match on every third Sunday. They also have IDPA matches but I'm not sure when that is.

As al503 has said Tri County is going to be the closest to Mt Angel. The closest range to Mt Angel is Four Corners Rod and Gun Club in Salem about 30min away. But they do not have the facilities yet for any practical shooting matches. Mt Angel is surrounded buy miles of private land so theres nothing closer then up above Scotts Mills even for plinking (and then you have to watch out for all the crazys and yahoos)

As al503 has said Tri County is going to be the closest to Mt Angel. The closest range to Mt Angel is Four Corners Rod and Gun Club in Salem about 30min away. But they do not have the facilities yet for any practical shooting matches. Mt Angel is surrounded buy miles of private land so theres nothing closer then up above Scotts Mills even for plinking (and then you have to watch out for all the crazys and yahoos)

Yeah, I have been up above Scotts Mills before with my brother in law, so I know about that place. I was hoping for something closer, but oh well. Thanks for the information!

Dundee (teamcroc.com) has their monthly IPSC match every 4th Saturday of each month. Tri-County in Sherwood has their IPSC match on every third Sunday. They also have IDPA matches but I'm not sure when that is.

The IDPA matches are on the first Saturday of each month. The normal IDPA match for June is cancelled but is being replaced with a GSSF match on Saturday and Sunday of the same weekend.

tri county has there IPSC matches the 3rd sunday of the month? what time to show up? I just completed my action range course and am looking forward to competing there. stan

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top