JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up two of these chair mats from Eagle Bargain for $11 total. I am going to give them a try for my rock dragging. The plastic seems to be very tough material about an 1/8 of an inch thick. They won't lay flat as is but I am going to bring them to work tonight and try flattening them out in our walk in oven. I will pattern the connection points like the yardglider set up using a piece of pipe to distribute the load evenly across the width of the pad. One pad will have enough area for the rocks I need to move. If it holds up well moving the rocks I will connect the second mat to the first and try moving some logs.

Last Edited:
I picked up two of these chair mats from Eagle Bargain for $11 total. I am going to give them a try for my rock dragging. The plastic seems to be very tough material about an 1/8 of an inch thick. They won't lay flat as is but I am going to bring them to work tonight and try flattening them out in our walk in oven. I will pattern the connection points like the yardglider set up using a piece of pipe to distribute the load evenly across the width of the pad. One pad will have enough area for the rocks I need to move. If it holds up well moving the rocks I will connect the second mat to the first and try moving some logs.

I've had a few of these and they puncture fairly easily. Just something to take into consideration. Hope it works!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top