JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up two of these chair mats from Eagle Bargain for $11 total. I am going to give them a try for my rock dragging. The plastic seems to be very tough material about an 1/8 of an inch thick. They won't lay flat as is but I am going to bring them to work tonight and try flattening them out in our walk in oven. I will pattern the connection points like the yardglider set up using a piece of pipe to distribute the load evenly across the width of the pad. One pad will have enough area for the rocks I need to move. If it holds up well moving the rocks I will connect the second mat to the first and try moving some logs.

Last Edited:
I picked up two of these chair mats from Eagle Bargain for $11 total. I am going to give them a try for my rock dragging. The plastic seems to be very tough material about an 1/8 of an inch thick. They won't lay flat as is but I am going to bring them to work tonight and try flattening them out in our walk in oven. I will pattern the connection points like the yardglider set up using a piece of pipe to distribute the load evenly across the width of the pad. One pad will have enough area for the rocks I need to move. If it holds up well moving the rocks I will connect the second mat to the first and try moving some logs.

I've had a few of these and they puncture fairly easily. Just something to take into consideration. Hope it works!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top