JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bob - you are what other people would call a coward !
Sorry Bob - but you absolutely disgust me - and if you are such a mamma's boy pussy - then you should pack up and move to Canada or some other Country - because you certainly don't belong in this Country..
I'm veteran of two wars and a proudly serving active member of the U.S. Military. I love my country, and anyone who wants to take it from me will have to fight through me first.

What you're not understanding is "realism." Hell yes I'd sell out my freedoms and yours to save my family. If you think you wouldn't, you're a fool.

Ya'all assume so much about me, based on so little. :)

I love my country, my liberty, and all of my constitutional rights, but they come below my family and my life on my list of 'things to never give up.'

I really get a bad taste in my mouth whenever a white American man who has never been shot at, had the truck blown out from under him, watched a close friend bleed out in a pile of dirt and garbage, seen a child starve to death, or lived in a third-world country starts telling me which of our American 'rights' are worth dying for. Ya'all need to adjust your priorities.

(And again, this is all moot. Fear of a forced seizure of firearms in this country is ludicrous.)

What you're not understanding is "realism." Hell yes I'd sell out my freedoms and yours to save my family. If you think you wouldn't, you're a fool.

And you don't understand that throwing others to the crocodile in hopes you'll be eaten last isn't a viable survival strategy. If you were correct NO ONE would have ever resisted ANYTHING. Since that hasn't historically been the case, I'd say you're the fool for not realizing that there are people willing to die for a principle. And they don't all buy the farm for it either.

Whether confiscation is moot is immaterial. People in this thread have been talking about non-compliance with registration requirements. Even the Euros and Canadians have defied that en masse without much fuss. You stepped right up to complying with that when confiscation wasn't even on the table.

If we look at the atrocities that happened to disarmed and defensiveness people in past, we can see that if we give up our firearms and our defense capabilities we are not saving our family. We are giving up our ability to help protect them.

I'm veteran of two wars and a proudly serving active member of the U.S. Military. I love my country, and anyone who wants to take it from me will have to fight through me first.

Ya'all assume so much about me, based on so little. :)

I love my country, my liberty, and all of my constitutional rights, but they come below my family and my life on my list of 'things to never give up.'

I really get a bad taste in my mouth whenever a white American man who has never been shot at, had the truck blown out from under him, watched a close friend bleed out in a pile of dirt and garbage, seen a child starve to death, or lived in a third-world country starts telling me which of our American 'rights' are worth dying for. Ya'all need to adjust your priorities.

(And again, this is all moot. Fear of a forced seizure of firearms in this country is ludicrous.)

I respect your feelings, but, i'll say this, it won't be a ''forced'' seizure, but, it would or will be done discreetly, very quietly, and a little at a time, with the right kind of pressure and tactics, before long it could be done. One step at a time. I'm sure you've seen people that are , ''convinced'' to do things or say things, they would normally never do, but, with the right pressure, and techniques, they'll do what you want.

Sooo...no American has a right to say what they think is worth dying for unless they have been through what you have been through? We are useless white American men because we can not truly understand where you are coming for?

I respect your feelings, but, i'll say this, it won't be a ''forced'' seizure, but, it would or will be done discreetly, very quietly, and a little at a time, with the right kind of pressure and tactics, before long it could be done. One step at a time. I'm sure you've seen people that are , ''convinced'' to do things or say things, they would normally never do, but, with the right pressure, and techniques, they'll do what you want.

Not going to happen in any of our lifetimes. Voluntary turn-ins, sure. Limits on what you can buy, sure. Limits on who can buy it, sure. Limits on how you can legally sell, sure. Criminal and Medical Background checks, possibly. Mandatory registration for new firearms purchases, there's an outside chance. Mandatory registration for all currently privately owned firearms? This is where it breaks down. That is impossible in this country, and everyone knows it. Without gun owners volunteering this information (which I doubt very many of us would do) they have no idea where the guns are. Without knowing where they are, they can't confiscate them, and even if they do know where they are, they're going to have very serious and costly problems enforcing it.

Bob D..."I love my country, my liberty, and all of my constitutional rights, but they come below my family and my life on my list of 'things to never give up.' "

I bet you would sell out your own family to save yourself, wouldn't ya?

Do you people truly think your lives are worthless without a legal right to own firearms?

I fight FOR our freedoms and rights, have risked my life for them, and dedicated eight years to the defense thereof, and that's worthless because I say that I will obey the law? You disgust me, sir.

From the posts you have made here at NWFA I will not trust one single word that will come from you. You disgust me.

You serve in the armed forces?

I can't believe it, but what started out as a simple bravado thread by keyboard commandos has gotten uglier.

Some of your internet tough guy persona's are pathetic.

Bob was one of the few in this thread that had the stones to be honest, and people are calling him a coward, after active duty in two wars. FOF - your pathetic posts are some of the worst yet.

Thanks for your service, Bob.

Why are my posts pathetic? Because I believe in loyalty? Because when one of Our military guys said he will sell us and our freedoms out for his own I tell him it disgusts me?

You think that way of thinking is right within our military?

Do you people truly think your lives are worthless without a legal right to own firearms?

I fight FOR our freedoms and rights, have risked my life for them, and dedicated eight years to the defense thereof, and that's worthless because I say that I will obey the law? You disgust me, sir.

You are muddying the issue. Take guns out of the equation. You were willing to literally do anything to save you and yours, including being told what to drive and how to vote. You cast aside your freedoms on the flimsiest of pretexts. Then you came back and suggested that we'd somehow misread you and that you did have a personal rubicon as yet unexplained.

I can't imagine why anyone would be confused by your statements and protestations.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top