JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The guy in the video is saying that he himself will fight for his right to protect his child. That does not mean he is going to willingly give up his 2nd Amendment right.

The guy in the video just showed how stupid it is for his representatives to have armed security while wanting to take away his and his daughters.

It is not about being a good or bad parent. It is about what you ultimately believe in.

Through out history men and women and children have fought for and died for what they believe in. Others have not but rather chose not to fight in hopes that everything will turn out well for them. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

There have been and still are people who would rather face death then surrender or turn away from something they believe in.

Many Christians have died instead of renouncing their faith in Jesus Christ. Many others have also died standing for what they believe in.

You have your own choice and line in the sand...so to speak.

Truly, everyone has the right to decide what hill, if any, they are willing to die on. I don't see dying on that particular hill as being the most effective way to protect the rights of my countrymen.

Arriving late to the party as usual, but I wanted to ask the OP -- who says:
The hill I question is when one is willing to die in the pursuance of an infringement upon an American's rights.
So -- what's your line in the sand as far as infringement, in terms of when you're ready to shoot back (and inevitably die badly) -- is it when you lose the right to buy any new handgun or rifle magazines with more than a 10-round capacity and you have to give the government the serial numbers of all your ARs? But you get to keep all your guns and ammo ...

Or is it when the government dudes show up on your front porch and tell you they're confiscating your Marlin 336, your Colt 1911 and your Ruger 10/22, but allowing you to keep your single-shot Steven Favorite .22LR and your S&W Model 10?

Is your line of resistence ANY encroachment on your 2A rights, even the little symbolic ones, or is it when you're told to give up everything?

Are you gonna start loading up magazines as soon as an AWB is signed by the President, or will you wait until you're contacted and told you've gotta register all your guns? (Keeping in mind that Californians didn't exactly turn out in droves to register all their ARs after their state passed its insane AWB -- what were those percentages again? And how many Californians got into shoot-outs with government agents on their porches? How many California AR owners went to prison over not registering previously owned ARs?)

This forum is stocked so full of bad-*** patriots, I'm so proud ... (Not really ... this is the internet equivilent of what I used to see when I worked for a minute on the corrections side ... on "chain day," which was the day the busloads of new inmates came in on the "chain" from the county jails, all the inmates used to go out to the weight pile in the rec yard, get pumped, and then walk around on the tiers and in the dayrooms shirtless, so as to show all the new inmates what real bad-asses they were and not to be messed with.)

Arriving late to the party as usual, but I wanted to ask the OP -- who says:
So -- what's your line in the sand as far as infringement, in terms of when you're ready to shoot back (and inevitably die badly) -- is it when you lose the right to buy any new handgun or rifle magazines with more than a 10-round capacity and you have to give the government the serial numbers of all your ARs? But you get to keep all your guns and ammo ...

Or is it when the government dudes show up on your front porch and tell you they're confiscating your Marlin 336, your Colt 1911 and your Ruger 10/22, but allowing you to keep your single-shot Steven Favorite .22LR and your S&W Model 10?

Is your line of resistence ANY encroachment on your 2A rights, even the little symbolic ones, or is it when you're told to give up everything?

Are you gonna start loading up magazines as soon as an AWB is signed by the President, or will you wait until you're contacted and told you've gotta register all your guns? (Keeping in mind that Californians didn't exactly turn out in droves to register all their ARs after their state passed its insane AWB -- what were those percentages again? And how many Californians got into shoot-outs with government agents on their porches? How many California AR owners went to prison over not registering previously owned ARs?)

This forum is stocked so full of bad-*** patriots, I'm so proud ... (Not really ... this is the internet equivilent of what I used to see when I worked for a minute on the corrections side ... on "chain day," which was the day the busloads of new inmates came in on the "chain" from the county jails, all the inmates used to go out to the weight pile in the rec yard, get pumped, and then walk around on the tiers and in the dayrooms shirtless, so as to show all the new inmates what real bad-asses they were and not to be messed with.)

Any line in the sand is gonna have to be marked by someone else, people are free to mark whatever line & do whatever it is they want to do & so am I. I'm perfectly happy where I am & where I stand. I try to avoid buying new firearms just due to the fact that I don't support background checks in any way. However its hard to find exactly what you want without doing so, so I have done it a couple of times in the past in order to get something I couldn't locate privately. I'm at a point where I dont need anything else so I won't be burdened by any further infringement of background checks, but I am completely against them for everyone else.

I won't register anything & I won't give up anything.

I will not comply either to illegal laws. My dad was a Marine who fought in WWII. He joined the day after Pearl Harbor, was in the the very first wave of troops sent overseas and spent two and one half years in the stinking jungles of the South Pacific defending his country. He got malaria, jungle rot, parasites and God knows what else but I believe it shortened his life but he never complained, he was proud to of served. He told me stories that I don't think any of you would believe. He barely escaped being sent to Iwo Jima because of his diseases he contracted overseas. I think it haunted him because only two or three men survived in the unit he was supposed to be in. He often told me I would not be here if he had been on Iwo Jima. I have the wrist watch his father gave him after he joined the Marines, on the back it is engraved VLG Dec 8, 1941. It is my most prized possession. Why am I saying all this? Because during the the gun control hysteria in the late 60's when I was no nothing teenager he said to me he would never give up his guns and he would die defending that right. He said no man was going to take his guns. And I have lived that creed every since.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top