JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are exactly the kind of guy who found himself in a Nazi concentration camp, or in the Khmer Rouge's killing fields wondering why he didn't do something earlier.

I do not fear our government, and it has no reason to fear me. If our government starts targeting a group of people, there is no reason that I would be part of that group. If anything, I'm the kind of guy who found himself ignoring the Nazi concentration camps and continuing to try to provide for his family, or the kind of guy who Had no idea that there was a "killing field" 20 miles up the dirt track because he was too busy in his fishing sloop, bringing home food and income for his family.

I don't see how me getting shot on my porch helps anyone, past, present or future.

Again, the entire discussion is moot; a bunch of unnecessary posturing. I don't believe for a second that even a democratic majority in congress would ever pass a piece of legislation that would go door-to-door taking firearms, nor do I believe for a second that anyone whether Law Enforcement, Military, Spetsnaz, Stormtrooper, Bounty hunter, Smuggler, or Darth Vader himself would be stupid enough to try to actually DO it.

Onya Bob for stating your opinion, and pointing out the multiple lines of BS in this thread.

Those that feel threatened by your opinion will now take over this thread, informing you of your ignorance. :s0114:

Onya Bob for stating your opinion, and pointing out the multiple lines of BS in this thread.

Those that feel threatened by your opinion will now take over this thread, informing you of your ignorance. :s0114:
Oh I am certain of it. :) I knew what would happen when I threw that hornet's nest into the wolverine den.

That was not an attempt to label everyone with the same paint brush. That was wondering out loud how much of people's talking here is just for show. You obviously say yours is not just for show. Power to you man. I am sorry that you are so scared of your government that you cannot buy a gun from a dealer. Nothing wrong with buying them person to person, I do it all the time. But while I am certainly weary of my government and the potential it has for abusing power, I am not so overwhelmed that I can't bring myself to walk into my LGS to buy something. Like I said, I'm sorry you've been pushed that far.

Im cleary not afraid of the govt & I dont buy guns privately because Im scared, on the contrary, I buy them privately because I dont trust the govt & with justifiable reasons
I buy them privately as a SCREW YOU manuever......

you sir are an internet TROLL trying to stir crap up, I recognize you.....thats the second time you have put words in my mouth I didnt say...you have no further need to reply to any post I make were clearly not on the same intellectual level

I will comply. In fact, I will do whatever is necessary to keep myself and my family alive. I would rather live under tyranny than die "free." We have no right to freedom, any more than we have a right to life. The world will not cry at my passing, but my wife and kids will.

I will comply, to every letter of the law, and no further. I consider it extremely unlikely that the government would pass any law requiring them to come to my house to get my firearms, but should they show up with a list and threaten search and seizure, (again, a ludicrous proposition,) I would immediately turn over to them exactly what they ask for, and nothing more.

You can say all you want about non-compliance and dying on a hill, but my so-called "rights" are nowhere near as important to me as the lives of my children. I would give up every single one of my rights, sell out every single one of your rights, turn in all of my guns, drive a Prius, vote green party, and eat nothing but quiche for the rest of my life if that's what's necessary to keep them alive and me out of jail to be with them.

The terrible secret that none of you will want to believe is that probably... you would too.

At last, an honest man.

Well Chariot, that's a pretty safe oath since neither the Oregon State Legislature nor the Federal government seem in any way willing to inflict any further restrictions upon you.

Like most of these screeds, I have to call BS.

You mean you're willing to KILL cops, charged with law to come confiscate SOME of your arms, and not maybe, but CERTAINLY die in the attempt?

Come out and say it or you're a poser and a coward.

If you think you dying is anything but CERTAINTY, you're too stupid to take seriously. If you WEREN'T serious then why are you posting this stupid thread?

"Go-time," has been much over-stated in these forums. But if it's "go-time" why would you be stupid enough to announce it to your enemies? Unless, oh, yes, you have no intention of anything like what you said, you're only talking trash on the IntarWebs.

Stop talking trash on the internet and start writing letters to everyone in congress and you state legislature. -No, wait, that would take actual time and effort, as opposed to showing us your false bravado, which only takes a keyboard commando's screed on the intarwebs.

The local police would have no authority to seize any weapons and I can't imagine any police agency wanting to do that !

The local police would have no authority to seize any weapons and I can't imagine any police agency wanting to do that !

They'll give Bob his special badge and force him to do it, since he will always do their bidding to preserve himself and his family.

Then the survivors of the resistors who ultimately prevail will put him on trial for his life legally or in the field for his "just following orders."

We all know Bob. He's precisely the closeted sadist discovered after being given a littler power over others in the experiments detailed in Stanley Milgram's Obedience to Authority.

I will comply. In fact, I will do whatever is necessary to keep myself and my family alive. I would rather live under tyranny than die "free." We have no right to freedom, any more than we have a right to life. The world will not cry at my passing, but my wife and kids will.

I will comply, to every letter of the law, and no further. I consider it extremely unlikely that the government would pass any law requiring them to come to my house to get my firearms, but should they show up with a list and threaten search and seizure, (again, a ludicrous proposition,) I would immediately turn over to them exactly what they ask for, and nothing more.

You can say all you want about non-compliance and dying on a hill, but my so-called "rights" are nowhere near as important to me as the lives of my children. I would give up every single one of my rights, sell out every single one of your rights, turn in all of my guns, drive a Prius, vote green party, and eat nothing but quiche for the rest of my life if that's what's necessary to keep them alive and me out of jail to be with them.

The terrible secret that none of you will want to believe is that probably... you would too.

Bob - you are what other people would call a coward ! You would give up all your rights ?? Are you serious ?? Wow- that is scary - well go ahead and when they lead you into the ovens - by all means stand up and tell them ':But I gave up all my rights to obey " If you are not free - then you are a slave - well slave stand up and surrender - And in case you forget - hundreds of thousands of our military gave their lives so that we
would be free - and the rest of us will not surrender. In case you have also forgotten history -World War II took the lives of 50 million people - and if the USA had not been victorious - you would be speaking German..

Sorry Bob - but you absolutely disgust me - and if you are such a mamma's boy pussy - then you should pack up and move to Canada or some other Country - because you certainly don't belong in this Country..

oh good lord. yes, a guy says he will comply with the law and then the next step is that we're all being marched off to the ovens.

there's a lot of hot air in this thread. easy to puff your chest when your posting on the internet.

they can't even get the ban reinstated, can we all just save the theatrics and Rambo fantasies?

oh good lord. yes, a guy says he will comply with the law and then the next step is that we're all being marched off to the ovens.

there's a lot of hot air in this thread. easy to puff your chest when your posting on the internet.

they can't even get the ban reinstated, can we all just save the theatrics and Rambo fantasies?

The "ovens" were not a fantasy. Other "oven" types of things happened since then and could..will probably happen again.

Lately, we're responding to, well, not a man, but some wannabe slave, who has preemptively declared an intent to do whatever it takes to live in chains.

newthings, smells a little like communism, for beginners and, you did a good job of laying it out, most of it is in place, or getting there pretty fast. Eventually getting so close, that over night it could be put in place and enforced. And, don't for a second think it can't happen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top