JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of the things I am chuckling about is the thought that the folks saying, 'They will not comply', strike me as committing an act of civil disobedience. These are essentially the same folks that makde fun of, put down, and constantly criticize the liberals for committing acts of civil disobedience, for example the hippies during the Vietnam war.

Actually it might not really be civil disobedience, as some seem to be espousing armed insurrection.

Civil disobedience requires action and risk. Sometimes to your safety or freedom.

People stating they "will not comply" with some imaginary future possibility is safe and requires no action beyond puffing up their chest on the internet.

Bob And Direwolf seem to be having an identity crisis. They kinda like their guns, but dear leader says guns are bad. What to do? These guys are clearly looking to upset people here and draw out a threat from someone to prove some sort of point to themselves that they voted for the right guy. They swallowed the koolaid and are still waiting for Guantanamo to be closed. Maybe he just forgot to shut it down?

More assumptions to make yourself feel better.

Why would you say that, exactly?

Anyone who will not stand up this very day and draw a line in the sand is just that and I quote a founding father in this regard

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
― Samuel Adams

Blitzkrieg
DSAPT9, if the madness blows over, look at PTR 91 rifles, I have one and I love it, as good quality as my HK 91 IMO.. they are made in Connetticut and the surplus mags are still reasonably priced. I toted mine at the recent Olympia rally

Don't Tread on Us

I own two DSA FALs and have played with a PTR91 a few years back and agree there are a number of the good firearms out there but I cannot get a true new FN FAL or HK91 because they banned them from being imported along with a lot of other firearms.

The key point is they are banned not because it will save lives but it is one more way to control its citizens. It was because of the business savvy and a loop hole that DSA and the manufactures of the PTR where able to buy the equipment and blueprints to manufacture these firearms in the US. I am sure this will change in any new laws coming forth.

Anyone who will not stand up this very day and draw a line in the sand is just that and I quote a founding father in this regard

How do you have any clue what I will or will not do?

Just because I don't scream "Hells yeah!", and bump knuckles with posters on an internet forum?

Are you kidding me?

:s0114:

I challenge you to link a post of mine that supports whatever it is you're losing your cool over.

Just because I don't scream "Hells yeah!", and bump knuckles with posters on an internet forum?

Are you kidding me?

I challenge you to link a post of mine that supports whatever it is you're losing your cool over.

I'm as cool as ice pal, and I think we all know where you stand

I own two DSA FALs and have played with a PTR91 a few years back and agree there are a number of the good firearms out there but I cannot get a true new FN FAL or HK91 because they banned them from being imported along with a lot of other firearms.

The key point is they are banned not because it will save lives but it is one more way to control its citizens. It was because of the business savvy and a loop hole that DSA and the manufactures of the PTR where able to buy the equipment and blueprints to manufacture these firearms in the US. I am sure this will change in any new laws coming forth.

Totally get it and agree

Are you kidding me?

Where do you stand ?

Does DireWolf have a " line in the sand " ?

What's worse, a coward or a liar?

You don't know a damn thing, and if think you can judge a man based on an internet post, you're dumber than your posts would make you seem.

Of course.

Good, I do as well. I like the fact you are here, this board would be no fun if we just sat around circle jerking at each others posts.

Bobs post did almost give me an aneurysm though. :D

You know who definitely won't comply?

oOKS331.jpg

What's worse, a coward or a liar?

You don't know a damn thing, and if think you can judge a man based on an internet post, you're dumber than your posts would make you seem.

A man can be judged by his words and his actions.. where were YOU at our recent gun rallies, coward?

Well I've been on some rough sites and this isn't one of them, even though I'm new here. I've seen/heard the "coward" word thrown down here with some regularity. What the bubblegum is wrong with you people?. those are fighting words. Calm down and perhaps be a bit more diplomatic.

Good, I do as well. I like the fact you are here, this board would be no fun if we just sat around circle jerking at each others posts.

I cannot speak for Bob. His explaination seemed clear enough to me.

I will say I have zero desire or responsibility to discuss the details of what I do or do not do (personally or politically) with people I don't know.

A man can be judged by his words and his actions.. where were YOU at our recent gun rallies, coward?

Honor is a funny thing, isn't it.

One minute you have it, and another you're a liar.

I'll ask again - what words. Show me a single post that's treasonist or cowardly.

I can post one of your lies, can you back up your internet bravado?

I won't hold my breath, based on your capacities thus far.

Well I've been on some rough sites and this isn't one of them, even though I'm new here. I've seen/heard the "coward" word thrown down here with some regularity. What the bubblegum is wrong with you people?. those are fighting words. Calm down and perhaps be a bit more diplomatic.

This place is a cake walk, but you make a good point.

I've never broken my Oath, and I never will. as I said long ago here: I didn't swear an Oath to defend my own interpretation of the Constitution. I am no Traitor or Coward, that much I know I have proven. I don't feel like you know me anywhere near well enough to be able to judge me in such a way based off of some internet forum post that you obviously did not understand.

I, for one, was at the gun rally, and will be at the next one.

When I say "I will sell out my rights and yours" I mean simply that I see my act of compliance with a gun-ban as selling out our rights. I believe in the right to bear arms, but I would give it up rather than see my family put in danger. I will not join an armed rebellion over gun rights by itself. That, in itself, is being a sell-out, to "my own rights and yours," the right to bear arms.

That phrase has been extrapolated in a lot of ways. None of them are accurate. I would not report gun owners, I would not aid the government's efforts to seize weapons in any way. I would also not turn in any firearms they couldn't prove that I had or comply in any way with any restricting law UNLESS it put my family's lives in danger, (the prospect of a law that does so, I have said many times, is ludicrous,) and even then, I would never comply if there was no hope of regaining that freedom through peaceful means.

You may see a gun ban by itself as treason, as the end of our Republic in America, as an issue worth starting a war with your neighbors, brothers, and children. I do not. If that day does ever come, and my family's safety depends on my ability to fight, I will know where to find weapons and you will see what this coward and traitor is capable of.

I've never broken my Oath, and I never will. as I said long ago here: I didn't swear an Oath to defend my own interpretation of the Constitution. I am no Traitor or Coward, that much I know I have proven. I don't feel like you know me anywhere near well enough to be able to judge me in such a way based off of some internet forum post that you obviously did not understand.

I, for one, was at the gun rally, and will be at the next one.

When I say "I will sell out my rights and yours" I mean simply that I see my act of compliance with a gun-ban as selling out our rights. I believe in the right to bear arms, but I would give it up rather than see my family put in danger. I will not join an armed rebellion over gun rights by itself. That, in itself, is being a sell-out, to "my own rights and yours," the right to bear arms.

That phrase has been extrapolated in a lot of ways. None of them are accurate. I would not report gun owners, I would not aid the government's efforts to seize weapons in any way. I would also not turn in any firearms they couldn't prove that I had or comply in any way with any restricting law UNLESS it put my family's lives in danger, (the prospect of a law that does so, I have said many times, is ludicrous,) and even then, I would never comply if there was no hope of regaining that freedom through peaceful means.

You may see a gun ban by itself as treason, as the end of our Republic in America, as an issue worth starting a war with your neighbors, brothers, and children. I do not. If that day does ever come, and my family's safety depends on my ability to fight, I will know where to find weapons and you will see what this coward and traitor is capable of.

Thanks for the explanation Bob.

When you say " I will not join an armed rebellion over gun rights by itself ", are you talking about a 1994 gun ban, or a door to door Katrina like confiscation of ANY smokeless powder projectile weapon ?

Just curious.

Thanks for the explanation Bob.

When you say " I will not join an armed rebellion over gun rights by itself ", are you talking about a 1994 gun ban, or a door to door Katrina like confiscation of ANY smokeless powder projectile weapon ?

Just curious.
Definitely not over a 1994-esque ban.
As for the other, it would depend what legal justification they were giving it and what else was attached to it or going on at the time. It would be easy enough to just lie to them about what I've got. If they aren't even giving us an opportunity to apply for a license to legally own our weapons, and they're literally going house to house searching and seizing any and all firearms, well at that point there is already some serious bubblegum going on that merits a second look.

However, once again, the legislation required to physically search 115 million households for 270 million firearms is fiscally impossible, and fails the policy stock issue tests of inherency, solvency, significance and funding/enforcement. It will never happen.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top