JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you want to die on your gorramed porch for no reason, be my guest. I'm done with this conversation, if you don't yet understand where I'm coming from, you're stupid enough that I'd rather not think about the future of gun rights resting in your hands. Maybe I should switch sides on this issue, it looks like my team is bubbleguming incompetent.

Consider this lifelong gun owner and gun rights activist successfully alienated. Good job.

Bob, we haven't had any interactions on this subject. As you can tell from some of my past posts, I'm pretty non-confrontational about things. That being said, I'll fight for my second amendment rights as long as I'm able. I hear a lot of different view points on this and other forums. A lot of them boil my blood. I may give up on certain people (the ignore button here is a Godsend) and on certain threads.
That being said, Sir, you cannot let a thread on an internet forum alienate you from the rest of gunowners. We're all different. We all have different ways we appreciate the second amendment. Some of us hunt, some CCW, some collect, some collect to protect. We have differing viewpoints. We need to stand together. If you can't get over an forum thread, maybe you're best off alienated. I don't think so though. Calm down and keep up the fight.

So you deserve neither security or liberty.
Only a fool would think that giving up his gun rights would keep his family safe.
No you've "sold out" and anybody can do anything they want with you and your family.
That's a good,compliant husband and father.:s0155:

This reminds me of a story from Concord, 1775.. One man saw what happened with the first militia charge across the bridge (basically a lot of men in the lead were near decapitated) and he ran. The wife of Major Barret saw him run past her house and she demanded he stop, he continued running, she chased after him demanding he give her his musket if he didn't have the courage to use it

One of my relations, a Militia Captain, led the 2nd charge that broke the redcoat ranks. I guess it'll all sort out in the wash but this time I want mass deportations of all those who opposed us or were too cowardly to help

Europe beckons (and every other country of origin)

My ancestor , Captain Joseph Robbins was, he led the charge and they won the day

You'd be hiding behind your barn after dropping your gun in the town square

I've done more for security and liberty than most, and now because I say that I won't watch WACO happen in my front lawn, I'm a traitor unworthy of either? (That is ALL that I've said, by the way. I've all but explicitly stated that I would still have firearms, even after my "compliance.") I'm getting tired of this bubblegum, you all need to have a little more reason involved in how you evaluate this. OK, listen closely:

IF my life or family is being threatened, I will give them all of the guns that they can prove I have, but when it's time to fight I will know where to find weapons.

Put it all together here... add it up... keep thinking about it... do you get it yet? I'm certain the ATF does, thanks for that.

Bob D, you owe no one a justification for your position on this issue. You sir, have a very realistic assessment of what is at stake if a heavily armed force arrives at your door and threatens you and your family.

Anyone with a basic level of combat training knows you don't press a disadvantaged position.

United we stand, and divided we fall. Simple.

My ancestor , Captain Joseph Robbins was, he led the charge and they won the day

I'd probably try to be up in the barn loft with overlook. Best of both worlds, and it gives me the opportunity to slink away quietly like the traitor/coward I am if things go the wrong way.:s0131:

Blitzkrieg, are you gay? Cause it's totally ok if you are, I don't judge. I'm just getting a "total-homo" vibe from you, and it would be nice to know so that I don't accidentally say something offensive.

:s0114:

Too chicken to do anything yourself, ride the glory of those who fought in the 1700's, beats your chest about your bravery on the internet, decides that those that don't agree with you must leave the country (maybe you'd ship them to "re-education" camps on trains?).

I've never read a bigger pile of crap on the internet in a looooong time.

Wow guys, step away from the keyboard. No need for name calling and belittlement, remember this is the internet and getting ones point across on some things does not always come thru. If we were all in a room together we would not be talking to each other this way, easy to be an internet baddass! Remember this if you cannot have a calm and rational discussion about something your cause is lost.

Wow guys, step away from the keyboard. No need for name calling and belittlement, remember this is the internet and getting ones point across on some things does not always come thru. If we were all in a room together we would not be talking to each other this way, easy to be an internet baddass! Remember this if you cannot have a calm and rational discussion about something your cause is lost.

That's crazy talk.

You need to calm down, mister. You're getting a little too serious for just an internet conversation. :) </sarcasm>

In all seriousness, I don't think I've written anything here that I wouldn't say in person.

I'll just leave this here...

duty_calls.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads