JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I joined the Military/National Guard and went into law enforcement I swore an oath to protect the constitution and the citizens of this nation. I will not Obey any Orders Given that will violate the constitution or citizens. I will not comply, I will fight.

Vetern.
Operation Enduring Freedom.

gun-confiscation.png

"As nightfall does not come all at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight. And it is in such twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air - however slight - lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness."

--Justice William O. Douglas

I will not comply.

I like how Obama's face is on the image about confiscating guns. You know, because he hasn't done anything that resembles that. Even his proposed gun control laws allow for grandfathered firearms.

Also, I hope none of you are parents. If you stand here and say that you'd rather fight and die, potentially putting your families in harms way as well, you should seriously reconsider your priorities.

I like how Obama's face is on the image about confiscating guns. You know, because he hasn't done anything that resembles that. Even his proposed gun control laws allow for grandfathered firearms.

Also, I hope none of you are parents. If you stand here and say that you'd rather fight and die, potentially putting your families in harms way as well, you should seriously reconsider your priorities.

The only reason to risk everything is to retain the little freedom you have now, for your families future. You should seriously reconsider your priorities.

Are you insinuating you would shoot someones child if their parents don't comply? Non compliance no matter what you're willing to do. You must of thought you typed in ceasefire on google and found this one.....

What I'm saying is that I would do anything necessary to not bring a hail on bullets onto my household with my family in it. Even if your family was safe and it was just you, getting yourself killed for nothing is just stupid.

Stop acting like you'd be some legendary hero and think rationally.

What I'm saying is that I would do anything necessary to not bring a hail on bullets onto my household with my family in it. Even if your family was safe and it was just you, getting yourself killed for nothing is just stupid.

I want to warn you, this argument isn't going to be worth it. I went down that road far enough to be called a coward and a traitor by at least three people, and have my military service thrown in my face... It's not worth it.

Why would their be a hail of bullets onto anyone's household? What one person does with their own actions, such as placing a "hail of bullets" onto anyone's household remains the responsibility of the one doing such an act. No different than someone randomly doing it to your house today or any other day.

Regardless of how high you hold such an individual or group of individuals that do such deeds because of what you were taught. I feel sorry for your family, that you are so conditioned, that you would not protect your loved one(s) by first killing 'any' would be killer of your loved ones. Simply because that would be killer is not wearing a hoody or a burglars mask but instead a badge or a politicians suit does not give them a free pass to do harm to anyone defending their own life, a loved ones life or their rights.

Why would their be a hail of bullets onto anyone's household? What one person does with their own actions, such as placing a "hail of bullets" onto anyone's household remains the responsibility of the one doing such an act. No different than someone randomly doing it to your house today or any other day.

Regardless of how high you hold such an individual or group of individuals that do such deeds because of what you were taught. I feel sorry for your family, that you are so conditioned, that you would not protect your to any loved one(s) by first killing 'any' would be killer of your loved ones. Simply because that would be killer is not wearing a hoody or a burglars mask but instead a badge or a politicians suit does not give them a free pass to do harm to anyone defending their own life or rights.

Good lord.

I know we don't speak the Queen's english anymore, but you could at least put a little effort into it. This is a written medium, after all.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top