JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When ever I go out camping, I am always armed. At the time this story takes place, I had with me my Ruger 10-22 rifle. It was always by my side and i never left camp without it. Even in previous trips to the outhouse, I would carry it slung over my shoulder always loaded, always ready. That is until this day.

I do not want to type out the whole thing, if you want to find out more please just go here.

<link removed> - See Post Below - Joe Link

Okay. Bad things happen.

I don't get why you think that taking your rifle with you to the outhouse would have prevented you from "coming off the mountain", etc.

I suppose there is some logic there or you wouldn't have said it - but it isn't clear.

Plus, I don't know where that doctor went to doctoring school but you shouldn't be dead if a .22 doesn't hit your bone or main artery in your leg.. you said he said "You should be dead". lol
Where did this happen and where are you from?
Seems suspicious directing us to essentially a commercial/advertised website with so few posts from nowhere.

The only thing we have to really go on, and I've googled news and cut and pasted with quotation marks a couple sentences into google for plagiarism etc. is the wound (but I'm no doctorb lol).. it looks many months healed.. hence, particular details are purposely left out for some reason or he's lying.

thigh1.png

I still would have had my firearm with me so I don't get that portion.. And "all out gunfight" as you put it wouldn't necessarily ensue.

More details please.. Its far too vague.

Okay. Bad things happen.

I don't get why you think that taking your rifle with you to the outhouse would have prevented you from "coming off the mountain", etc.

I suppose there is some logic there or you wouldn't have said it - but it isn't clear.

Because, I was "hermit'ing" the summer, I had no transportation to go anywhere, and had not seen a vehicle for hours before the duo arrived. Had I had my riffle there may have been 3 bodies to find...eventually. In other words, I wanted to shoot back in that moment of shock, and if I had my rifle with my 20 25 round mags I would have emptied them both, I was not in my right mind in that moment.

Last Edited:
Plus, I don't know where that doctor went to doctoring school but you shouldn't be dead if a .22 doesn't hit your bone or main artery in your leg.. you said he said "You should be dead". lol
Where did this happen and where are you from?
Seems suspicious directing us to essentially a commercial/advertised website with so few posts from nowhere.

I was told had the bullet hit my bone it would have severed my main artery and I would have bled out fast.

The only thing we have to really go on, and I've googled news and cut and pasted with quotation marks a couple sentences into google for plagiarism etc. is the wound (but I'm no doctorb lol).. it looks many months healed.. hence, particular details are purposely left out for some reason or he's lying.

View attachment 88799

that is a stock picture, from Google, since I did not have a photo of my wound, it was used as an example.

Hello, and welcome to Northwest Firearms.

We're one of the rare communities that allows new members to post links, generally for using the classified section, but we do not allow links such as this to highly monetized blogs or sites, as that can be considered a commercial purpose. We'd love you to share your story, but you'll need to copy and paste it here. If you'd like help with that, or if you have any questions, please let me know.

More suspicious than what he wrote to start this?!

Hey guys, i fought a group of ninjas hell bent of world domination. They cut off my right arm.... Little did they know i'm left handed!
I killed them all with a buck knife I got from burt reynolds

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads