JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got part two of my Precision Delta order, still have more 9MM and more 45 ACP on the way.
reload.jpg

So far about 20k Small and large pistol primers, 7 lbs of powder and 16K bullets with another 7K on the way!

Maybe I should have bought a 650 or something faster than a 550 LOL.
I should have opened the cabinets underneath, those are both filled with cleaned brass. I might not be spending much time on the forums, just time in the garage, I bought a portable space heater and speakers for my ipod so I can be comfortable while reloading.

If you need some space, I'd be happy to take all of that off your hands for you. :)

Is that 1/2" or 3/4" plywood that your 550 is mounted too? Does it flex much?

Oh..and your calendar is a couple months off... ;)

If you need some space, I'd be happy to take all of that off your hands for you. :)

Is that 1/2" or 3/4" plywood that your 550 is mounted too? Does it flex much?

Oh..and your calendar is a couple months off... ;)

It is 3/4 and it was a stupid mistake. I had my cabinets on the other side of my garage attached to some metal shelfs and after building the top and mounting the dillion I realized my car doesn't fit, so I moved the cabinets and have yet to reinforce the plywood but it works for now. Have done at least 2K rounds that way.
Yes the calendar is off, but the rest of the year is just so so looking. I actually just picked up a new calendar for the garage after posting this!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top