JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In general, there wasn't anything we haven't heard before. 2 things stuck out.

1: Nobody there knows what an assault rifle is either. I mean, these people are just not up on what is technically involved in this kind of legislation.

2: They don't really care about assault rifles. They want to illegalize all semi automatic anything. They know they can't get this, and use "black rifle" to get what they can.

Interesting that she is always the point man/woman on gun control in Oregon. Someone needs to take her shooting so she can see why so many enjoy the sport.

I find it sad that the Democrats have decided to take on gun control across the country as a big part of their agenda.

Just curious, was she in a black cape and pointed hat with lifesized cutouts of Feinstein, Pelosi, and Boxer, standing around a boiling cauldron saying "Double Double, Toil and Trouble"?

Edit: Oops, sorry, my bad - back to serious political talk.

Interesting that she is always the point man/woman on gun control in Oregon. Someone needs to take her shooting so she can see why so many enjoy the sport.

Haven't you ever heard her speak? She always mentions that she grew up in a gun-owning family, and therefore she knows all about guns and gun owners.

OR Sen. Burdick "[Gun] Registration Would Be My Dream", Laughs About Shooting Victim - YouTube

She thinks it gives her credibility on guns. Apparently her family taught her some odd ideas about guns. She said that her father taught her that if she ever saw someone that she didn't know with a gun that she should run away. She would probably never go to a gun range or gun club because, after all, there would be several strangers there with guns. She would do what here daddy taught her and run away. She's an odd bird.

Just curious, was she in a black cape and pointed hat with lifesized cutouts of Feinstein, Pelosi, and Boxer, standing around a boiling cauldron saying "Double Double, Toil and Trouble"?

Edit: Oops, sorry, my bad - back to serious political talk.

Lol. Yes, I want to know too !

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Haven't you ever heard her speak? She always mentions that she grew up in a gun-owning family, and therefore she knows all about guns and gun owners.

OR Sen. Burdick "[Gun] Registration Would Be My Dream", Laughs About Shooting Victim - YouTube

She thinks it gives her credibility on guns. Apparently her family taught her some odd ideas about guns. She said that her father taught her that if she ever saw someone that she didn't know with a gun that she should run away. She would probably never go to a gun range or gun club because, after all, there would be several strangers there with guns. She would do what here daddy taught her and run away. She's an odd bird.

I'm sure she knows as much about guns as crazy joe biden,,, :s0077:

Someone needs to take her shooting so she can see why so many enjoy the sport.

I have invited her, as a constituent of hers that is heavily involved in the Democratic Party (aka: I'm not just a random person to her.) I believe " *crickets* " would be the best description of the response I got...

I don't even get so much as form letter replies from her legislative assistant when I email her any more about firearm issues. Even when it's *NOT* during a particularly divisive time (like now.) Yet if I email on other topics, I will get a reply, sometimes even a personal reply.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top