Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I need to borrow several 1911 IWB holsters

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by coctailer, Nov 7, 2008.

1. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

I would like to try several different IWB holsters for CC.

I want to try carrying a full size 1911 for a few days. Anyone have one/some I can borrow for a few days?

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I recently switched from carrying my G19 to my 1911, but I could switch back to carrying the Glock for a few days if you wanna check out my Milt Sparks VM2. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on all of them :)

3. coctailer

Sweet, that is the one I was thinking about getting!!!

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

It's amazing, you'll see ;)

5. coctailer

When are ys free?

6. Hotwheelz

Hotwheelz Pierce County Member

:gun10:

off topic here but,
    Do you ever run into problems going back and forth from the glock to the 1911? I shoot mostly 1911's but own a glock but way diff. grip angles and when I bring the glock up to shoot I have to think roll your wrist forward
    dummy its not a colt. I will say I am a point shooter with a colt but cannot shoot a glock without a sight picture:gun10:

7. Joe Link

I'll call you when I'm heading up to Portland next ;)

I honestly haven't shot my 1911 enough to compare the two too well. I do have to say though, I seem to be one of the rare people Glock's point well for.