JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recently switched from carrying my G19 to my 1911, but I could switch back to carrying the Glock for a few days if you wanna check out my Milt Sparks VM2. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on all of them :)

:gun10:
I recently switched from carrying my G19 to my 1911, but I could switch back to carrying the Glock for a few days if you wanna check out my Milt Sparks VM2. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on all of them :)

off topic here but,
Do you ever run into problems going back and forth from the glock to the 1911? I shoot mostly 1911's but own a glock but way diff. grip angles and when I bring the glock up to shoot I have to think roll your wrist forward
dummy its not a colt. I will say I am a point shooter with a colt but cannot shoot a glock without a sight picture:gun10:

When are ys free?

I'll call you when I'm heading up to Portland next ;)

:gun10:

off topic here but,
Do you ever run into problems going back and forth from the glock to the 1911? I shoot mostly 1911's but own a glock but way diff. grip angles and when I bring the glock up to shoot I have to think roll your wrist forward
dummy its not a colt. I will say I am a point shooter with a colt but cannot shoot a glock without a sight picture:gun10:

I honestly haven't shot my 1911 enough to compare the two too well. I do have to say though, I seem to be one of the rare people Glock's point well for.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top