JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recently switched from carrying my G19 to my 1911, but I could switch back to carrying the Glock for a few days if you wanna check out my Milt Sparks VM2. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on all of them :)

:gun10:
I recently switched from carrying my G19 to my 1911, but I could switch back to carrying the Glock for a few days if you wanna check out my Milt Sparks VM2. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on all of them :)

off topic here but,
Do you ever run into problems going back and forth from the glock to the 1911? I shoot mostly 1911's but own a glock but way diff. grip angles and when I bring the glock up to shoot I have to think roll your wrist forward
dummy its not a colt. I will say I am a point shooter with a colt but cannot shoot a glock without a sight picture:gun10:

When are ys free?

I'll call you when I'm heading up to Portland next ;)

:gun10:

off topic here but,
Do you ever run into problems going back and forth from the glock to the 1911? I shoot mostly 1911's but own a glock but way diff. grip angles and when I bring the glock up to shoot I have to think roll your wrist forward
dummy its not a colt. I will say I am a point shooter with a colt but cannot shoot a glock without a sight picture:gun10:

I honestly haven't shot my 1911 enough to compare the two too well. I do have to say though, I seem to be one of the rare people Glock's point well for.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top