JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Hello good folks. Seeing if anyone in the Hillsboro, Forest grove area has a pallet jack I can borrow for about 2-3 days, relatively soon. Like Sunday through Tuesday, then probably again later later on to move everything back?

Family has a leak in their house and they have all these items stored on pallets (something to do with keeping them off the floor for air flow), but it's enough to be obnoxious to move all by hand.

I realize we can rent one, but I figured I'd see if anyone has one I can borrow.
Pallets seem to be a mix of low, narrow and wide. When I used to work in a warehouse we had these "universal" ones that could fit in the wide and narrow as well as "low" pallets.. Seeing if anyone has one of those.

If someone does have one I can borrow I'd be more than happy to pick it up/drop off.
I'd most likely be doing the pallet jack moving so it'll be me that's using it.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'll take a measurement of mine. It came out of a produce wholesaler's warehouse.
Standard size I guess.

27" wide from side to side of the forks and 3" high at the lowest.
Hope that helps.

Last Edited:
These are the types of pallets. Looks like lower ones and then the easier large ones.
I have about 6 in total that need to be moved.

Not sure when the plumber will be out to fix their leak, most likely within the week or so, but I'd gladly pick up and drop off if anyone was comfortable with it.

IMG_1376.jpeg IMG_1379.jpeg

Before I bought my pallet jack, I've rolled pallets around on a concrete slab using a few sections of 3/4" pvc pipe.
Thankfully according to them, They may have family pitch in, I initially felt bad since I offered and thought I was going to have to do all this alone, but I think they may have a few people over this weekend to move all their stored stuff! Thank you for offering the use of that jack, I do appreciate it!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews