JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought a NEF 223. I would like a inexpensive scope for it. It is a $190 gun so I dont want a $250 pieces of glass on top of it. any recomendation? I would like a 3 or 4 power. I am price driven and have litttle expiriance with inecpensive scopes. would I be able to get away with a rimfire scope?

You should be able to find a relatively inexpensive 3-9x40 for about $40-50. I bought a Bushnell of that power at Sportsman's not long ago. Cost me $50, but only because I wanted the matte finish (gloss black was $40). I also have a Simmons 4x32 on my 22, and it cost me $30. I think the variable power is worth the extra $$, especially since the .223 can reach out farther than the 22LR. A rimfire scope would work, but you would probably be happier in the long run with something else.

Put decent glass on it, you wont regret it. Just because you didnt pay a arm and a leg for it, doesnt mean it wont do its job. Theres a whole lot less moving parts etc in a NEF gun, but then thats why they be tackdrivers, and yes I own three of em as well as all your more expensive mil stuff. If you do your part, your NEF gun will outshoot most other peoles guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top