JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok folks I may need some help. I have a Haley Strategic D3CRX Chest Rig that I need to integrate with my LBX Armatus II plate carrier. Here's the dilemma. The carrier has integrated 3/4" female buckles under a Cordura Nylon sheath. The the chest rig has 1" male buckled attached to a nylon strap. I'd like to remove the 1" from the chest rig and replace it with a 3/4" to attach the chest rig.
My problem is I can't source a quick attach 3/4" buckle anywhere. Pics below will show the difference. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you

52A9E33A-5BBF-4A0B-AA84-31DA1F456642.jpeg 34977F31-0F1A-4222-9442-E4D8A37E0DE3.jpeg

I suggest you take a look at a Fabric Store. Right now you might have trouble finding one by that's where to look.
Good point. I've looked at a ton of manufacturer websites but even that didn't lead anywhere. I may see if any are open and take a look.

Is the problem that you can't find them or that nobody is open to ship them? Cause you may need to wait for the plague to be over. But there are lots of places that sell them. I've gotten them from REI before but I don't know if they're open during this mess.

Note: Now would be a good time to take a look at the other buckles that are on that rig and order a spare or two.

Ebay. I don't see 3/4" repair buckles, they're usually too small for quick attach. Do you know the brands of the buckles? ITW-Nexus? National Molding (Duraflex, Mojave, Stealth Warrior) ?

Edit. You might want to keep the 1" hardware in case you need to return the rig to its harness setup, however it's possible for me to sew on 2 new 3/4" loops with new buckles for ya, if we know what brand the 3/4" buckles are, although my hunch says they're ITW Nexus in Foliage Green

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads