JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Crap, my FFL, US GUNS LLC went out of business. I need a new FFL to receive. Problem is I'm usually getting up to 5 at a time and it gets very expensive for them to write down serial #'s. US GUNS was $10 for the phone call and $20 for up to 5 serial numbers. Everyone else seems to be $10, +$25 for the first then $15-$20 for each serial number they have to write on the very same form that'll take 5 numbers.

Help? Anyone?

Check with A Cut Above Pawn in Hillsboro, I've only done singles with them, $10 for the BGC and $15 for the transfer. Perhaps they do 1 to N for $15. Might be worth checking. They're at TV Highway and 185th...

Edited to correct the errored autocorrection... sigh...

Check with A Cut Above Pawn in Hillsboro, I've only done singles with them, $10 for the BHC and $15 for the transfer. Perhaps they do 1 to N for $15. Might be worth checking. They're at TV Highway and 185th...

Yeah, I've used them before for a few transactions.

Use the gunbroker.com FFL finder enter your zip and look in your area. Also home FFLs are probably going to have better prices.
It gives you all the FFLs info and sometime their fees.

Thank you all for the info. I'm going with Adaptive Firing Solutions. I spoke with him this morning and I just cant wait to get my stuff !!!!!!!!!

Crap, my FFL, US GUNS LLC went out of business. I need a new FFL to receive. Problem is I'm usually getting up to 5 at a time and it gets very expensive for them to write down serial #'s. US GUNS was $10 for the phone call and $20 for up to 5 serial numbers. Everyone else seems to be $10, +$25 for the first then $15-$20 for each serial number they have to write on the very same form that'll take 5 numbers.

Help? Anyone?

Perhaps that's why he went broke?
Maybe you should think about paying your next FFL a 'living wage':eek:

"Living wage" ????? Wtf ?.
What part of "shall not be infringed" does FFL fees fall under, since when does paying a person to file a form become about getting a "living wage"??
Far as I know arizona still has parking lot gun deals so you really dont have to pay an FFL unless you want something specific shipping close to you. How often do you run your private party transfers thru an FFL there billdeserthills??

Sorry to hear about US guns. I liked those guys. I had some guns sent to them. They hinted they weren't doing well. Cut above has treated me well also.
For having someone to ship your firearms to, Adaptive firing solutions ( Steve) is the best, low over head ( no store front) but that's the only negative, no guns to look at for future purchases. But he more then makes up for that will just being a good guy, the low fee, hes gun guy, and very knowledgeable.
The positive side is I recently traded 3 firearms for 1. Which some dealer would have charged alot, Steve charged $20 for me and $20 for the person with the trade. I covered all the FFL fees.
They are close to you seeing your in Milwaukie and cheaper then a cut above.
I find killer deals on websites like PSA with free shipping, recently a Ruger lcp for 150$ after the FFL $170. Any place else the FFL fees and shipping, makes it not worth it because they are basicallly the same price in LGS.
The right FFL with reasonable fees makes things easy.

For having someone to ship your firearms to, Adaptive firing solutions ( Steve) is the best, low over head ( no store front) but that's the only negative, no guns to look at for future purchases. But he more then makes up for that will just being a good guy, the low fee, hes gun guy, and very knowledgeable.
The positive side is I recently traded 3 firearms for 1. Which some dealer would have charged alot, Steve charged $20 for me and $20 for the person with the trade. I covered all the FFL fees.
They are close to you seeing your in Milwaukie and cheaper then a cut above.
I find killer deals on websites like PSA with free shipping, recently a Ruger lcp for 150$ after the FFL $170. Any place else the FFL fees and shipping, makes it not worth it because they are basicallly the same price in LGS.
The right FFL with reasonable fees makes things easy.

Steve's definitely a good guy - great FFL for incoming transfers or private sales. Easy to work with, some of the most reasonable fees I've found anywhere. He always offers to help me find anything I'm looking for at the best price possible.

"Living wage" ????? Wtf ?.
What part of "shall not be infringed" does FFL fees fall under, since when does paying a person to file a form become about getting a "living wage"??
Far as I know arizona still has parking lot gun deals so you really dont have to pay an FFL unless you want something specific shipping close to you. How often do you run your private party transfers thru an FFL there billdeserthills??
There is no connection to those facts and my trip to Phoenix at the end of the month... But I'm dropping off a bunch of boxes for my aunt and will have a lot of extra room on the return trip... and since I'm driving through California on the down trip I can't bring anything with... and I'm driving back through the mountains where there are lots of wild animals... Sooo

There is no connection to those facts and my trip to Phoenix at the end of the month... But I'm dropping off a bunch of boxes for my aunt and will have a lot of extra room on the return trip... and since I'm driving through California on the down trip I can't bring anything with... and I'm driving back through the mountains where there are lots of wild animals... Sooo

Whoa... I swear I read this to say you were taking a bunch of boxers to your aunt, I was thinking "wtf?":eek: I really need to get that eye appointment made...:oops:

Kevin, check out Tropic jewelry and pawn here in Vancouver. Super friendly guys.. tell the owner Dan you know me and he will treat you well.... well.... unless he charges you double, then tell him you don't know me after all :p I think they charge $20 or $25 for one transfer... I also don't have your problem with multiple guns on one transfer (nothing personal, but I hate you right now ), but I suspect he will treat you well. They have 2 locations, one off the strip in Hazel Dell and the other near Sportsmans off 4th plain.

I thought about the Veneta one because I go to Springfield fairly regular and one of the items is going to get transferred to someone down there anyway but..............

And so yeah. I get stuff from PSA, CDNN, Copes, Centerfire systems. PSA had SS stripped 1911 frames for $99 a while back.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top