JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My regular shop is Tick Lickers Corvallis in the south part of town. They're $35ish and they do 5-day rule. I have done 2 transfers at Capital Pawn Albany, and they're nice people but I'm pretty sure I paid almost $50 in fees.

I'd recommend Tick Lickers, it's just a run up 99W for you from Eugene.

My regular shop is Tick Lickers Corvallis in the south part of town. They're $35ish and they do 5-day rule. I have done 2 transfers at Capital Pawn Albany, and they're nice people but I'm pretty sure I paid almost $50 in fees.

I'd recommend Tick Lickers, it's just a run up 99W for you from Eugene.
Thanks

That is on my list of things to do today, thought I might be able to skip a step.
Yes. I have had many firearms shipped there from online and out of state. I'd venture to say I've use them every few months for either a private party transfer or a shipment in. They even shipped out an AR15 lower for me to a CA FFL. I would now use shipmygun over them, but they're great guys. I often find myself just hanging out, or stopping by to say hi when I am in that part of town.

Yes. I have had many firearms shipped there from online and out of state. I'd venture to say I've use them every few months for either a private party transfer or a shipment in. They even shipped out an AR15 lower for me to a CA FFL. I would now use shipmygun over them, but they're great guys. I often find myself just hanging out, or stopping by to say hi when I am in that part of town.
Yeah, I have used them in the past a couple times, but with all of Oregon's weirdness right now, I just wasn't sure. Called them today, and they said they are good to go!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top