JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Long story short she now is or has :
Competed in many matches.
Owns guns of her own.
A better working knowledge of guns / other gun owners.
Become a excellent shot and safe respectful shooter.

She is one of the reasons that I am willing to talk with others of a opposing view.
I get that a case of one is not much , when compared to the majority who may be entrenched in their view.

I disagree. It's a lot. Where before there was one person with a positive view on firearms, there are now two. That's a doubling. And that's awesome.

Richard Marcinko once said something about how "give him a couple SEALs and they'd teach eight partisans, who would then teach sixteen, who would then teach thirty-two, and pretty soon you'll have a full-tilt resistance movement on your hands".

That's how we approach this, corrupt, turn and infest one mind at a time, and build numbers then propagandize the masses just like Bloombugger. The other team uses certain tactics because they work--it's long past time for us to learn the Saul Alinsky playbook, beat 'em at their own game, and keep doing so until they plead for mercy.

Richard Marcinko once said something about how "give him a couple SEALs and they'd teach eight partisans, who would then teach sixteen, who would then teach thirty-two, and pretty soon you'll have a full-tilt resistance movement on your hands".

That's how we approach this, corrupt, turn and infest one mind at a time, and build numbers then propagandize the masses just like Bloombugger. The other team uses certain tactics because they work--it's long past time for us to learn the Saul Alinsky playbook, beat 'em at their own game, and keep doing so until they plead for mercy.
RADICAL DUDE!
LoL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews