Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I have two guns to appraise.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by parman74, Nov 16, 2011.

1. parman74

parman74 georgia New Member

1. S&W modle 13-1, 4 inch barrel, fixed sights, blue. cal. 357. Purchased in the early 70's. Some bluing worn due to normal use and target shooting. Has smooth action and shoots accurately.

2. S&W modle 19-4, 6 inch barrel, Adjustable sights, blue. cal. 357. Purchased in the mid 70's some bluing wear from holster wear due to qualifing while in the service. Also has smooth action.

I want to trade for a Glock 23 gen 4 new in the box.

What are they worth?

2. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

$350-400 ea depending on overall condition grade.

3. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Welcome to the best firearms site in the Northwest. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Be careful not to buy everything you want or you will go broke very quick, trades are a great way to go.

4. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Probably want some cash with the Glock for both guns.The G23 is a $450 gun used and $550 new around here.
    Get $2-300 more for yours in that trade
    I would guess deadeye is accurate on the values with the 19 going for $400 on the low end. Heck you may trade the 19 for a used glock,by it self.

5. parman74

parman74 georgia New Member

Thanks, made the trade today. The 13 and 300 for the glock. Happy thanks giving!

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.