JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've always loved any Friday the 13th and they have always been good to me. May this one be good to your girlfriend and you!

Remember this quote,

"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger".

I got to go shooting today, just at the Clackamas sheriffs PTSC but it was nice to be alone and get some boom boom going. And in other good news my Yugo Underfold AK kit should be here shortly. It possibly came today but i didn't have to balls to go into my house alone and see if somebody somehow moved it inside. I guess I will check the mail for it tomorow.

It is in times like this we are reminded we live in a broken world and that we are here only for a very short time. If you feel like you have not been close to God lately, or ever, I would not doubt there is something inside you drawing you to Him. Recongize it for what it is. Don't resist. We are His creation, made to live in fellowship with Him. He comes to our help in our time of need. I speak from experience. Some blame Him for being the ultimate culprit for the evil in this world, but that is unfair and a total lack of understanding of His character and His love. Draw near to Him and experience the peace that surpasses all understanding; hobby, drugs, sex, nothing comes even close. I've been around long enough to know. Ignore any other advise I might give but this one.

Hope I am not braking any forum rules with this post. If I am I will delete it. I am sending a PM anyways.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews