JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But you can also get beef that was raised by my mom's cousin, seafood caught from the same guy that I get my christmas tree from outside of Scappoose (when I don't get it myself) and plenty of other local options.

No, I don't do all my shopping there, but I will say that I did work for them for several years (it's ALL changed since then). But I go when I want to be choosy.

But you can also get beef that was raised by my mom's cousin, seafood caught from the same guy that I get my christmas tree from outside of Scappoose (when I don't get it myself) and plenty of other local options.

No, I don't do all my shopping there, but I will say that I did work for them for several years (it's ALL changed since then). But I go when I want to be choosy.

This is basically how I treat it, shopping there for special occasions. Paid $18 for two salmon kabobs a while back, but to this day they're one of the best things I've ever grilled.

you cant beat their butcher dept, all their meat is cut to order and local sourced and reasonable.... organic free range from a local farm in the valley chicken, same price as chemically raised chicken at Freddys. Their organic bulk foods rival any grocery chain. I guess my experience there is different than what others posted here.

Last Edited:
New Seasons.....SAUSAGE! Since I tried their,(ground daily), Italian sausage I can't buy anything else for pizza or spaghetti. Their other sausage is also distinctive. Also, if you haven't tried their banana cake, you should. Spendy, but magical and I don't even care for bananas!

I'm a Winco guy too, except for pork, it's all injected at Winco.

New Seasons.....SAUSAGE! Since I tried their,(ground daily), Italian sausage I can't buy anything else for pizza or spaghetti. Their other sausage is also distinctive. Also, if you haven't tried their banana cake, you should. Spendy, but magical and I don't even care for bananas!

I'm a Winco guy too, except for pork, it's all injected at Winco.
Maybe there aren't bananas in their banana cake that makes it magical......

I get fresh salmon there whole for $5.99 a pound and they fillet it for you. Their breads are incomparable.

On the other hand I was in Fred Meyer eying up potato salad in a three pound container and thinking it was bad for me and too much. Then went to NS for something specific and checked out there potato salad. Same size container size for the same price as FM EXCEPT BY POUND!

I laughed out loud and rather upset a couple of snowflakes.

One other good thing about NS is theat a couple times a year they have a 50% off chocolate sale. For those chocolates that is a deal.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top