JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I put these in jail this last weekend.
First cans. First NFA items.

20201108_114600.jpg

I got the 30 cal can cause I can use it on all my platforms from 556 to 300 win mag. It's nice to have a suppressor. Shooting is way more pleasant.

36 omega? Something pistol maybe a omega 9? And a mask?

Got all your bases covered.

It's addictive as F! Trust me.

Starts with 1-3. Ends with every gun has one.

Trust me. I backordered 2 R9s the other day.

Not all mine do. Then again, we won't talk about my collection of WWI and previous weapons. I might have a few. and about to get a new one or 2 f1s.
Still rockin the single shot 38/357, I've got an itch to do up another, minus the brass receiver...

Still rockin the single shot 38/357, I've got an itch to do up another, minus the brass receiver...
Yep. One of my preferred weapons to shoot.

It revealed to me a love of break action single shots that most people would not guess. (Though more barrels for the T/C encore than more henrys at this point.) I have one coming in 22tcm. 16.5 inch barrel threaded. I am really liking my 327 federal barrel that is threaded. The 32 S&W long is amazing suppressed. I got told I couldn't shoot an airgun at the G/P range at Tricounties. (not by a range officer, just a random individual)

Yep. One of my preferred weapons to shoot.

It revealed to me a love of break action single shots that most people would not guess. (Though more barrels for the T/C encore than more henrys at this point.) I have one coming in 22tcm. 16.5 inch barrel threaded. I am really liking my 327 federal barrel that is threaded. The 32 S&W long is amazing suppressed. I got told I couldn't shoot an airgun at the G/P range at Tricounties. (not by a range officer, just a random individual)
F...

If Henry made a side gate 327, I'd poop my pants trying to order one..........

I don't regret many gun sales, but that single in 38/357 keeps coming up as I reload 35 200 grain projectiles into a 38 case....

36 omega? Something pistol maybe a omega 9? And a mask?

Got all your bases covered.

It's addictive as F! Trust me.

Starts with 1-3. Ends with every gun has one.

Trust me. I backordered 2 R9s the other day.

All Si-co cans.
Omega 300
Omega 45
Sparrow

Covers my rimfire, AR platform, hunting rifles, and pistols.
After I'm familiar and redefine my needs and which weapons I want a can on around the clock. I will buy dedicated cans.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top