JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Came across this in the back of one of my safes today. Russian scope in Russian rings mounted on a Russian rifle. Now I guess I'll never be President. :(
15014383779101586229690.jpg

Have you ever owned a Mosin, SKS or an AK? Ever drank Vodka? Dated a girl named Svetlana?
If so the men in the shiny black shoes want to talk to you. :cool:

Is that a Beretta?

Have you ever owned a Mosin, SKS or an AK? Ever drank Vodka? Dated a girl named Svetlana?
If so the men in the shiny black shoes want to talk to you. :cool:

Is that a Beretta?
I was about to say, to the #NeverTrump Derangement Syndrome sorts like Susan Wright and her ilk who have taken over my once-beloved RedState, merely having drank vodka ONCE is "Russian collusion and influence" even if it was a non-Russian brand like Tito's or Finlandia.

Nice iron, amigo!

I met a nice Russian girl when I was at the U of Manitoba...
...we colluded our brains out for 2 semesters 'till she transferred to McGill.
I met a nice Chinese girl at PSU. Corn fed like a line-backer. Needed some serious tutoring. Hey, she asked for it. Pretty interesting for a NW boy.

Ain't it funny how just a few years ago, these same b**ching conspiracy theorists couldn't fellate the Kremlin deep enough? (Remember their late golden-boy Ted Kennedy's VERY REAL collusion with Andropov?)

Ain't it funny how just a few years ago, these same b**ching conspiracy theorists couldn't fellate the Kremlin deep enough? (Remember their late golden-boy Ted Kennedy's VERY REAL collusion with Andropov?)

... or, more recently, how they said anyone who questioned Obama's citizenship was either a racist, a conspiracy theorist or both?

I married an exotic beauty from the Ukrainian city of Odessa, and my life was turned upside down forever! So yea, I collude with her on a regular bases, and with out shame! I look at it this way, I'm doing my patriotic duty to keep up relations in the name of peace and prosperity, MINE!!! :p:p:p
Nice shootin iron by the way, looks like a lot of fun!

I married an exotic beauty from the Ukrainian city of Odessa, and my life was turned upside down forever! So yea, I collude with her on a regular bases, and with out shame! I look at it this way, I'm doing my patriotic duty to keep up relations in the name of peace and prosperity, MINE!!! :p:p:p
Nice shootin iron by the way, looks like a lot of fun!

I really have no idea how it shoots. Bought it years ago because it was different. Got involved with building some AR' s and just kinda forgot about it until I started emptying the safes to update the inventory list for the rider on my home owners insurance.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top