JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
in my early 20s i had chest pains... quit drinkin rockstar and they went away.

i drink beer instead and get headaches. i can deal with headaches

Try different brands of beer.
I can't drink anything Budweiser makes, I'll get a headache before I'm half thru a can.
It has to do with how they brew it, someone suggested to me it is the beech wood they age it in. IDK but I never drink the stuff. Shop around you'll find something that works for you.
Gabby

Over in the sand box on 24 hour alert, we would drink monsters or rock stars 2 or 3 a night! They actually shipped it to us by the pallet! 28 of us would burn a pallet in less then a week! It does give you an energy boost, but i think the real gains are the mental sharpness they seem to give. Now days, its coffee, good coffee thay i drink, about 32 oz a day! Dueing summer months, i drink a lot of iced coffee, so the amount goes up! Ao far, no issues! One thing i have found though, i can drink any of those energy drinks or a few cups of strong coffee, and go right to sleep after, but i will toss and turn all night if i do!

Probably screws up your typing too eh? ;)
Gabby

in my early 20s i had chest pains... quit drinkin rockstar and they went away.

i drink beer instead and get headaches. i can deal with headaches
Headaches? Here ya go...

BC.jpg

Diet drinks are horrible for you! aspertame is a poison that kills brain cells by stimulating them to death. Drinking diet drinks does nothing to prevent giaining weight, nor does it help you loose it.
THE CASE FOR ASPARTAME DISEASE BEING GULF WAR ILLNESS, LOU GEHRIGS
This really caught my attention. An old teacher of mine (Dan Farley) who was a young deacon at the Catholic high school I attended, joined the army chaplin corps in 1990, and was deployed for Desert Storm. I hadn't seen him since 1989 and never ran into him during my deployment, but I met up with him again in 2003 when we pushed into Afghanistan (small world). He seemed fine, and was still serving as a chaplin. About seven years ago, my brother- in-law, who also knew him and kept in touch with him over the years, told me that Dan was in very bad shape and had been diagnosed with Lou Gehrigs disease. Coincidence?

I use an AMP on occasion, cherry please since they did away with the green/black tea several years ago. Another thing for the caffeine hounds is the Mio energy. You can regulate how much you put in a bottle of water.

The PH level of energy drinks is low (acidic) enough to dissolve your teeth!! Of course not over night but, with every drink you take a little gets removed!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top