JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know I know I'm a bad person, but Barlow knives never did a thing for me, still don't. No accounting for taste I guess. A good Eye Brand or Boker pen knife in my pocket and I'm happy matter of fact I'm a happy man I have a Boker lying in front of me now!
I don't know how long I've had it, but I would be safe in saying over 25 years. :D
Gabby

Well Gabby, that Queen Red Stag Barlow was $74.95. Now if you like big knives that are great for hunting/camping and the like you should look into a good vendor online to find a good, modern KaBar USN Mark 1 Deck Knife. It is built to the old standard of hunting knife patterns of the late 1920's. They are made with a modern version of 1095 Carbon steel with Chromium and Vanadium added to the alloy for added edge retention.

If you search around, you can buy one for less than $65.00. These come with either a stacked leather or Kraton handles.

If you're interested, I have a Colonial version of the knife that I can let you have for pennies on the dollar. (Since I have the Kabar, I don't really need the still NIB Colonial).

Let me know what you think.

I like big knives!

View attachment 340375

:D:D That blade is four inches. :D:D
Four inches?!? That's not a knife, this is a knife! :p

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstocklion.com%2Frehost%2Ftools-aus%2FCS-espada-XL&f=1.jpg

(I don't actually own one of these, but I think it'd be cool)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top