JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know I know I'm a bad person, but Barlow knives never did a thing for me, still don't. No accounting for taste I guess. A good Eye Brand or Boker pen knife in my pocket and I'm happy matter of fact I'm a happy man I have a Boker lying in front of me now!
I don't know how long I've had it, but I would be safe in saying over 25 years. :D
Gabby

Well Gabby, that Queen Red Stag Barlow was $74.95. Now if you like big knives that are great for hunting/camping and the like you should look into a good vendor online to find a good, modern KaBar USN Mark 1 Deck Knife. It is built to the old standard of hunting knife patterns of the late 1920's. They are made with a modern version of 1095 Carbon steel with Chromium and Vanadium added to the alloy for added edge retention.

If you search around, you can buy one for less than $65.00. These come with either a stacked leather or Kraton handles.

If you're interested, I have a Colonial version of the knife that I can let you have for pennies on the dollar. (Since I have the Kabar, I don't really need the still NIB Colonial).

Let me know what you think.

I like big knives!

View attachment 340375

:D:D That blade is four inches. :D:D
Four inches?!? That's not a knife, this is a knife! :p

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstocklion.com%2Frehost%2Ftools-aus%2FCS-espada-XL&f=1.jpg

(I don't actually own one of these, but I think it'd be cool)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top