JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The way he thinks he can push others around with impunity... he acts like he's been doin' it a while. I know what a kid who's regularly bullied is like--I was one until I started delivering strategic kicks in the balls. :)

Nope he just got back up now so he is going to stand up if he didn't have CNN AND SOROS BLUMBURG AND MSNBC BEHIND HIM HE WOULD STILL BE HIDING IN HIS BEDROOM because from what I read he wasn't at school on the day of the shooting .made it in time for the media though mmmmm .

Needs a BUTT SWIPE ACROSS THE JAW FROM A NICE WOOD STOCK M14 LOL 6 TO 8 WEEKS LATER AFTER THEY REMOVE THE WIRES FROM HIS JAW I MIGHT LISTEN TO HIM

Oh man! Sorry, but that's my morning chuckle.
Poor kid. But at the same time a couple of valuable lessons should have been learned. And thankfully there's no lasting damage.

Someone asked for a photo - snipped from U-tuby vid

upload_2018-4-2_12-36-54.png
upload_2018-4-2_12-35-27.png

upload_2018-4-2_12-39-1.png

Grateful he didn't get his eyes.

Man, that sucks! Good lesson learned!
Some side and his girl got into a spat in the bar we were at, she dosed the whole place down good, it was the nasty stuff with dye in it, looked like we all got a swirly in the bowl after some body did the blue cleaner stuff! Took almost a week to get most of it out of our skin and hair! Nasty chit!!!

I been pepper sparyed before .lol HEHEE when I was young and dumb and full of ... Well you know the rest anyway bar Brawl in FIFE WA POLICE SHOW UP PEPPER SPAY EVERY ONE .LOL I MADE IT HOME I ONLY LIVED A BLOCK AWAY . STOOD in the shower for about a half hour looking at the water .NOT A GOOD FEELING

Pepperspray always reminds me of hot Arizona summer days & heatstroke

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top