JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
... my 5 yr old grandson just pepper sprayed himself. :rolleyes:

Yep.

My daughter had a set up on her key ring, thinks he thought it was breath spray.

At least he didn't blast his eyes.

On the plus side she had the presence of mind to video the after effects.

I been pepper sparyed before .lol HEHEE when I was young and dumb and full of ... Well you know the rest anyway bar Brawl in FIFE WA POLICE SHOW UP PEPPER SPAY EVERY ONE .LOL I MADE IT HOME I ONLY LIVED A BLOCK AWAY . STOOD in the shower for about a half hour looking at the water .NOT A GOOD FEELING

I sprayed myself in the face with OC-10 when I was in my mid twenties. I also volunteered to get tasered. I was kind of a daredevil when I was younger.

I sprayed myself in the face with OC-10 when I was in my mid twenties. I also volunteered to get tasered. I was kind of a daredevil when I was younger.
Lol never been tased but I got the shocked pretty good last year when I had PROBLEMS in the electric wire coming into the house lol not good

I worked at the airport doing security pre-TSA when I was 19.

Out idiot supervisor confiscated so e pepper spray from an carry on, and as he was playing with it he sprayed the security area. Had to shut down the gate area.

Maybe someone should have Pepper sprayed that little worm David Hogg maybe he wouldn't be such a P@$$? Now lol YOU GOING TO BE A .MAN OR A WOMAN .ALPA BATA WAS A FOOD STORE WHEN I WAS A KID

Maybe someone should have Pepper sprayed that little worm David Hogg maybe he wouldn't be such a P@$$? Now lol YOU GOING TO BE A .MAN OR A WOMAN .ALPA BATA WAS A FOOD STORE WHEN I WAS A KID
No, this kid was probably a bully who used his daddy's F-B-LIE badge as a shield to hide behind and avoid the thump-some-sense-into he had coming. Amazing what difference a punch in the face at the right time can make steering someone off the wrong path...

No, this kid was probably a bully who used his daddy's F-B-LIE badge as a shield to hide behind and avoid the thump-some-sense-into he had coming. Amazing what difference a punch in the face at the right time can make steering someone off the wrong path...
Wrong there is no way this kid was a bully HE WAS PROBABLY BULLIED NOW HE GOT CAMRAS ON HIM ALL DAY LONG CAN SAY WHAT HE WANTS .and now I hear he has ARMED gaurds because of all the death threats mmmmmm ARMED gaurds for the ANTI GUN p@$$

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top