JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
For all my life I thought I was male, well that's what my birth certificate says. With all the gender confusion these days I thought I'd do a simple test, yep looked between my legs and sure enough I still have danglers:)
But we are supposed to trust the science nowo_O so now I'm confused again. So I figured the most sure way to know is to have a DNA test done. well it turns out I'm a BOY:D I have a XY chromosome and nothing I can do to my body will ever change that.

For all my life I thought I was male, well that's what my birth certificate says. With all the gender confusion these days I thought I'd do a simple test, yep looked between my legs and sure enough I still have danglers:)
But we are supposed to trust the science nowo_O so now I'm confused again. So I figured the most sure way to know is to have a DNA test done. well it turns out I'm a BOY:D I have a XY chromosome and nothing I can do to my body will ever change that.
Don't feel bad about having X&Y, you can still get pregnant and hit the abort button if you want. Don't ask me how.

Last Edited:
IBTL

WRONG! You don't have "a XY chromosome." You have an X chromosome and a Y chromosome, as opposed to 2 X chromosomes. And you get a D in biology! (Because nobody fails anymore)

WRONG! You don't have "a XY chromosome." You have an X chromosome and a Y chromosome, as opposed to 2 X chromosomes. And you get a D in biology! (Because nobody fails anymore)
Did I score better than Ketanji Brown Jackson?

Last Edited:
Look up male and female in miriam webster. Easy peasy. I always say to my daughter 'i don't care what your friend thinks they are, can they get you pregnant or not?". That settles it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads