JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are lots of side chargers around. I really am not that excited about most of them. They seem to be a solution in search of a problem .

Other than the quad rail I do like the Adcor Defence

I like the idea of a (left) side charging handle to clear my scope, but was appalled at the cost. :eek:

My solution was to equip all of my charging handles with a "paddle "type extension on the unlocking toggle. This allows me to actuate the bolt without ever taking my right hand off of the fire control group.;)

Interesting concept, had opportunities to get a a side charging AR. Never really put the money into one. Though a reciprocating one would be better IMO. That way you don't need the forward assist.

Interesting concept, had opportunities to get a a side charging AR. Never really put the money into one. Though a reciprocating one would be better IMO. That way you don't need the forward assist.

You don't need a reciprocating charging handle to provide forward-assist capabilities. The LWRCI REPR has a non-reciprocating handle that still acts as a forward-assist by pressing it in.

The charging handle is designed so that a spring normally keeps it clear of the bolt carrier. When you press it in it engages a notch in the side of the bolt carrier allowing you to push the assembly forward, exactly like a standard forward assist on an AR platform.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top