JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are lots of side chargers around. I really am not that excited about most of them. They seem to be a solution in search of a problem .

Other than the quad rail I do like the Adcor Defence

I like the idea of a (left) side charging handle to clear my scope, but was appalled at the cost. :eek:

My solution was to equip all of my charging handles with a "paddle "type extension on the unlocking toggle. This allows me to actuate the bolt without ever taking my right hand off of the fire control group.;)

Interesting concept, had opportunities to get a a side charging AR. Never really put the money into one. Though a reciprocating one would be better IMO. That way you don't need the forward assist.

Interesting concept, had opportunities to get a a side charging AR. Never really put the money into one. Though a reciprocating one would be better IMO. That way you don't need the forward assist.

You don't need a reciprocating charging handle to provide forward-assist capabilities. The LWRCI REPR has a non-reciprocating handle that still acts as a forward-assist by pressing it in.

The charging handle is designed so that a spring normally keeps it clear of the bolt carrier. When you press it in it engages a notch in the side of the bolt carrier allowing you to push the assembly forward, exactly like a standard forward assist on an AR platform.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top